Crawley or Horsham?

starrynight

Reaction score
Hey ladies - anyone in crawley or horsham? moved here a while ago but most of my friends here are single, no kids, out all the time. im due in February and thought it be nice to have some local people to chat to rather than become a baby bore to the others!

Hey hun!

Welcome to bnb and congrats on the pregnancy! :happydance:

I live in Burgess Hill and i've been here for about 4 years now but i used to live in Crawley and i was born there!

It's nice to hear from someone who is so close to home as there is such a variety of girls from so many different countries here lol!

So do u know what your having yet? Or are you waiting for the suprise?

You can always pm me if you wanna chat anytime!

Soph xxx :kiss::kiss:

so glad im not alone!
we found out it's a girl (couldnt wait) and it's our first so everything is still very exciting - and just found out my sister in law is pregnant and due in May so my little one will have a cousin to play with!

often find there is all sorts to get your head around - what you can and cant do, what you should and shouldnt do.....but decided there is only so much i can read about and prepare for and the rest better come naturally else we're in the deep stuff!
I've joined the local NCT classes (first one next week) so will hopefully meet some people there as well.....but glad creepy isn't going to be lonely!
x

Hi.
Congrats on the pregnancy. I live in Crawley and had a baby girl in Sept this year. Its nice to have friends who have babies so you can share stories and advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->