crawling

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
so HV came to see us and everythings fine hes at the right weigh and that tho she said LO wont crawl because i have wooden floor so that makes it harder so she suggested i buy a rug , so i was looking around my shops hear couldnt see very many ... does anyone know where i could get one thats not that expensive:blush:

Load of rubbish, Kaya crawled on laminate floors.

i agree with marley jack can crawl on wooden floors and laminate flooring but its is a little more tricky x

if you have a spare quilt just put that on the floor. Liam crawls on wooden floors no problem though he did find it tricky at first x

mmmi was wondering about this cause we have real wood floors an they are really hard but they R easier to keep clean cause i have a dog. I think when the time comes ill just put a quilt or blanket down. They do look nice wooden floors but I do miss carpets!!!

Thats rubbish hun, its a little harder, i have wooden floors and a big rug and lily still isnt crawling yet either, but my friend has laminate and no rugs and her little boy was crawling at 5 months walking by 9 and a half months!

I had an idea lily would be a late crawler because shes been late at everything else but she'll get there in her own time, I hope so anyway lol i'm sure ciaran will too hun. x

oh ok :D i have tried putting blankets down they just slide and thats

i too think its a bit silly, we have a nice big rug from argos though. i always put down a nice blanket for maddi too play on :) no crawling yet though :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->