Crazy and Hopeful

Starstryder

Finally Four :)
Reaction score
Oi vey...so today which in my calculations is 9dpo I am having crampiness and feeling very much like AF is on the way. I had a D&C 15 July and when I went for my check up last Tuesday my gynae spotted a cyst in my uterus and told my that I didn't in fact ovulate but had an anovulatory event. So he prescribed Utrogestan oral progesterone to treat it and this is day 7 of 14 days of said treatment.

Is it possible that the crampiness is just the cyst breaking up? Is it possible that the cyst is from an earlier time during the pregnancy and that I did in fact ovulate (I fervently hope). *sigh* this making me crazy...I will POAS tomorrow morning because I am crazy like that though and even though I fully expect a BFN I can help but hope that I see a BFP...

Last question (I promise lol) is it possible to get a false positive while using progesterone supplements? I get that there needs to HCG for a test to be positive but hell at this point I just don't know anymore...thanks for reading mini-essay :)

Have no idea, but didn't want to read & run, hope you get answers soon :hugs:

Thanks :) Even if there be no replies it sort of helped getting out lol.

So tested lol. BFN as expected and the cramping continues, I am finding that the longer I take Utrogestan the more it affects me. I am constantly tired, dizzy and massively headachy. It seems that taking it while pregnant balances out the effects for me but now it just is crazy. My natural cycle is 29 days and AF would then be due on Friday, I took the last capsule now and won't take anymore and hopefully AF shows up on Friday.

Hi hun, I had my d&c on the 14th July and have been doing ov test since 21st (day I stopped bleeding) and still no positive ov test..... so think I'm the same as you my af is normally 31 days so that will be 14 Aug no signs so far, but have had sore boobs, cramps but they all went last Sunday and nothing since... plus tested with internet cheapie and all BFN.

You can be my get pregnant buddy x xx

That sounds good to me! :) I didn't take a capsule this morning and already feel better, my headache is actually gone for the first time in a week. Although it still feels like AF is coming, which at this point I fervently hope is the case...I just want to start a cycle that's all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->