Crazy BBT Chart - Need Help!

SnugglyCuddly

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this - so please bear with me as I'm going to do my best to give you all of the information you might need!

I was trying to hold out on sharing this chart until I had some useful info. I'm now sharing because I really just need some support.

This chart started with a (TMI) short very black period which lasted less than a day and a half and at most filled one tampon. I saw my doctor on Friday the 23rd because I was concerned, he says there's nothing to worry about. But he started me on Pregvit folic 5. Which I started Tuesday the 27th (I got sick Saturday with a wicked stomach flu (see below for more details) so didn't want to start a new pill while feeling so ill)

My temps have been significantly higher than usual pre ovulation and with the nasty bout of the stomach flu at the beginning of my cycle - or at least what I thought was stomach flu, it included mind blowing stomach and back pain along with nausea, no vomiting and just general feeling horrible.

I expected to ovulate sometime between CD11 -14 based on previous months. Seems that my flu may have pushed that back a bit, as I'm positive that I ovulated on or around CD 17-18 (based on O pain and temp rise).

I have Hashimoto's - which I just saw my Endochronolgist for on Tuesday this week. My thyroid levels have apparently risen despite the fact that my synthyroid dosage had been significantly increased in my previous visit to her.

I'm diligent at taking all of my medication at different times so as not to upset absorption - thyroid in the am immediately after waking. Pink pregvit in the late morning 4 hours after thyroid and blue pregvit before bed.

Although I was positive of my O, I've experienced some brown and pink (gooey) spotting on DPO 3-4 (nothing at all today so far), and have now had low temps on DPO 4-5.

My boobs are KILLING ME! which has never happened before/during ovulation before, and I have a weird pressure feeling in my abdomen. (I realize that it's WAY too early to be pregnancy).

Something just seems off to me, and has since the beginning of this cycle.

Sorry for the ramble. Just figure more info is the best kind. Any thoughts feelings just general insight would be amazing.

I've attached my chart for your perusal.

*As a side note. I'm always pretty regular and rarely stray from a 28 day cycle, haven't been on birth control since getting married 7 years ago.

Attachments

• Kindara Chart.pdf
    75 KB · Views: 10
I wish I had an answer for you! I didn't want to read and run. Sending you baby dust!

It doesn't look like you have ovulated yet. Have you gotten a positive OPK?

I agree with tbfromlv... I don't see an O pattern on your chart. Could be the flu pushed your cycle back, or the new meds. Keep temping, what your looking for is a sustained temp shift higher than your previous 6 temps and sustained for more than three days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->