Crazy bfp?????

IowaMAMAof2

Reaction score
Well hubby and I have 4 kids, and we spent 5 days alone together 2 weeks ago when I was still on my period, but we couldn't resist. Well I usually am nursing our 23 month old son but I was pumping while I was away. But since I wasn't nursing on demand it must have triggered my body to Ovulate on CD 10. I had cramps that day but didn't think anything of it as usually I don't until 18/19. Well anyways my hubby is on Prednisone and has been for almost 3 years, as well as hormone therapy (testosterone), and Remicade as he has Ulcerative Colitis. So from what I read two of those meds causes low to zero sperm count. Well I got an urge to start peeing on sticks all because of that ring that predicts how many babies your going to have and at 12dpo I got a BFP! (I did it when it went viral and it said my exact kids like 30 times, then I did it after our trip and it all the sudden changed saying two more babies at one time!) And today 13dpo I peed on a FR Digi that says YES! I seriously am in SHOCK and don't even know where to begin...

Omg congrats!! Keep us updated if twins!!

Omg congrats!! Keep us updated if twins!!

I will! I'm so anxious to go to doctor to see if there's more than one. I know the ring thing is all just old wives tales but for some reason it's telling me to listen! lol I never would have thought I was pregnant otherwise.

Ladies I took a test and it was basically negative this afternoon ��������

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"