CRAZY dreams!!

ajlj1126

Reaction score
Is this normal? I'm about 6 weeks 3 days today and for the past few days I have been having really vivid, crazy, emotional dreams every night. I wake up in a panic in the middle of the night and go back to sleep and either continue the same dream or start a new one all over. They feel so real when they're happening.. it almost makes me scared to go to sleep!

Last night, for example, I had a dream I was swimming in the middle of the ocean off the coast of Miami (which is weird-I've never been to Miami!) and watching planes crash into the ocean all around me and I was too far away to help any of them. I couldn't get to shore no matter how hard & fast I swam and the water was pitch black. I just kept swimming and crying and getting no where.

Is this normal? I didn't have these crazy dreams last time! :wacko::wacko:

I was having crazy dreams too in the. Shinning. Most of mine where about prison lol. They do seem so real at the time. Mine have stopped now at 13weeks pregnant x

Yeah I've been having crazy dreams too and the thing is they seem so real, I had an awful one were my hubby ran off with another woman and I woke up crying and jumped on hubby. He wondered what the heck was going on :blush::haha:

The vivid dreams were the first thing that made me think I was pregnant before I was even able to test! I had them through most of my pregnancy with DS, and I've been having them with this one. Sometimes they are not so great, but sometimes they get pretty interesting. :) I actually got mad at DH the other morning because he woke me up when he got up for work(at 5am) and interrupted my dream. :haha:

Yep..... it's my one and only pregnancy symptom. I had it the entire way through my first pregnancy and it was the only thing that prompted me to test this time round as well x x

Yup, I sure have had a lot of those dreams! Very vivid dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->