Crazy faint squinter or just seeing things? BFP! Added all tests to first post

Today's 14dpo. :flower:
Still nervous, contemplating CB digi tomorrow for reassurance, bad idea I know :haha:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/87E59B6A-BC9B-419B-BA41-3304E0311EA3.jpg

Thanks ladies :hugs: can't believe I'm only 14dpo, seems like ages! :haha:

I've usually had early BFPs ... great but I wish I could be one of those ladies who are a bit oblivious to it all and test when they're about 6 weeks pregnant, 1st tri would go so much quicker!

Good luck with the CB digi x

Today's

.. to digi or not to digi.. hmmm undecided at the mo!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/E2D16694-2A0E-4EB1-9C89-8E165A3EC51F.jpg

I've usually had early BFPs ... great but I wish I could be one of those ladies who are a bit oblivious to it all and test when they're about 6 weeks pregnant, 1st tri would go so much quicker!

Good luck with the CB digi x

Hi everything! Yes me too, I held out until AF arrived the other month which was a new record for me :haha: (I do have a short LP tho, so not that long to wait lol)

You should get a good result on a digi with those lines x

So scared of getting 1-2 tho :haha:

Why am I like this? It's pregnancy #13 for goodness sake :dohh:

I'm not doing digis this time,they stress me out more lol xx

Even if you did get 1-2 it is perfectly acceptable for 4+1 so it would be nothing to worry about at all, however if you really don't want to see 1-2 maybe wait a few more days. Your lines seem to be darkening well though, you might well get 2-3 at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->