Crazy pain

LadyAphrodity

Reaction score
So last Wednesday I felt her move to head down it was awfully painful and I was in tears but she finally settled in. Well starting that night when I go to sleep when I wake up to pee the second I move my hips send sharp shooting pain down my legs and into my pelvis. Once I stand up my hips are popping and it's causing excruciating pain by the time I pee and get back in bed which is also a pain I spend the next 20 min getting back to sleep just to repeat the process next time I have to pee. Once im up and out of bed in the morning my hips pop for a bit and hurt but as long as I'm not in bed im fine. All day no pain at all and I don't understand I messaged my dr they at first were like round ligament but when I explained it was shooting pain into my crotch and down my legs and back they are having me come in tomorrow. I know she is really low went for a 3d scan on Sat and she was low in my pelvis with her head against the uterine wall we couldn't get a good picture of her at all :( is there anything the dr can even do about this im 36 weeks and it's making me not sleep at all its excruciating.

:hugs: Sorry, I don't have an advice, but I am seriously stalking this post! I could have written this myself. I barely sleep anymore with this pain, plus I've been having contractions almost every night for several hours.
Hopefully someone has some advice, and hopefully your doctor can help you out!

I had this myself from yesterday evening and all of last night.Was so painful to move around although mine was just in my pelvis and my hips clicking away when I move to begin with.
I did read that from 35ish weeks your pelvis starts to expand ready for labour and this combined with the extra weight is going to make it quite painful. Will be interested in what the outcome is though :) x

Eta: I know my lo has been head down since around 24 weeks so not sure if its just a long amount of pressure causing it or not. Either way it hurts! X

Oh! I SO have this problem, too. Except I have hip problems throughout the day, as well. It seems to be the worst at night, even with a pillow between the legs and all the other suggestions. My belly feels sore and my hips hurt and click and my back hurts, and little one always seems to shove her head RIGHT into my hip in just the right place that it makes me cry it hurts so bad.

Unfortunately, I don't have any answers. :( The doctor told me tylenol and gave me a muscle relaxer to help with the pain, and that was about it besides sleeping with a pillow between my legs and such. I also have a wedge pillow I put under my bump: some nights it helps keep her out of that spot, and other nights it doesn't.

The worst is when she gets into that spot during the day. It literally sends me into a fetal position, even if I'm walking around at the time. Can't do anything until she moves a bit. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->