crazy to want a baby the day you loose your baby

i'm so sorry 2 hear of all u been through :hugs: he will always be in ur hearts, hope things start to look up 4 u hunnie, take care xxxxx Amanda

u shouldn't feel bad bout wanting 2 try again, ur not replacing him, he will always b ur special little boy, :hugs:

Aww hun i'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Don't feel bad about wanting to try again. I want to try again too as do a few other people on here. No one will ever replace our little Angels and we will never forget them. Thinking of you hun :hugs:

So sorry for your loss, it all sounds so traumatic, I can understand wanting to try again, it's totally normal :hugs:

Sorry for your loss :flow:
There's nothing wrong with wanting to try again hun :hugs:

Ah hun, i am so sorry for what you have been through. Dont feel bad for wanting to try again sometimes its the only way to help keep going. I feel like I am cracking up all the time so I cant imagine what you feel like. Its so unfair when all we want is a baby and its taken away so cruelly. When you have those bad days ite best to some on here and vent, the only people who understand is those who have also had a loss.
Take care of yourself and good luck xxx

I miscarried in October and I know the feeling, at first I wanted to try again right away because I wanted to feel whole again after suddenly feeling very empty. I don't think it is a bad way to feel or uncommon at all.

I am very sorry for your loss.

*massive hugs* Its perfectly normal to feel that way.

awww thanks everyone:) xxx tomorrow i picked the baby up from mortuary and take him to the grave :( while while hard :(

I had a mmc in June and came home the night from losing my little one and DTD - we shouldnt have but I think it was a natural reaction - I wanted to make another baby - its not replacement but wanting a baby so badly..

I feel for you - it took me 5 months but im pregnant again.

take care xx

Aw honey - what a sad thing to happen to you - so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I think it's perfectly understandable to want to try again straight away. I had a m/c in June at 5 weeks 5 days which was a lot sooner than you and I still feel the loss every day and can't wait to be pregnant again. Hope it happens again for you soon :hugs:

ive been searching for a reason and i have now some questions to ask the consultant!

:hugs: So sorry for your loss! There is nothing wrong with how you feel, I think many of us felt similarly. I know all I can think about is babies since losing my last pregnancy, I too, wanted a baby right away.

I'm so sorry for your loss. After each of my losses I've needed to try again as soon as I could.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->