Creamy cm

Brandee32

Reaction score
This morning I had a lot of creamy cm, does that mean anything?? I'm on calendar day 17 and 6-7dpo. Af is supposed to come the 13 or 14 if not pregnant.

Creamy cm is a good sign but it's also progesterone and estrogen and you just ovulated so it could be that too. I've had this when I was pregnant and when I wasn't. I've also been dry when I wasn't pregnant and when I was. Cm isn't a good indicator of anything honestly but most women DO have it when pregnant so of course there's a good chance you are.

This morning I had a lot of creamy cm, does that mean anything?? I'm on calendar day 17 and 6-7dpo. Af is supposed to come the 13 or 14 if not pregnant.

I always get creamy CF later in my TWW and also had a lot around 6 and 7DPO, but unfortunately it hasn't meant pregnancy for me in the past so I don't get excited about it. I'm testing on Saturday at 11DPO.

As said previously hunni I use to get creamy cm just before my af this time I was just very very wet tmi sorry but not the usual creamy cm it was more creamy mixed really wet cm isn't really much to go on tbh either, fingers crossed :dust: xx

Thanks ladies, I'm going to start testing Friday or Saturday. Kinda early but I can't wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->