CRGW in Cardiff, egg share IVF?

4magpies

TTC #2 IVF
Reaction score
Anyone used them or looking at using them?

Just booked on a open evening for December.

Have also booked to look at London women's on Cardiff too but I have heard much better things about CRGW.

Probably starting earliest jan/feb then waiting for after family holiday after march if not starting jan/feb.

xxx

Hi I have just started egg share at crgw :)
This will be our 2nd cycle our first was at lwc Swansea and if I had bothered to go to open evenings at both I would have picked crgw at the start! The clinic is lovely the staff are really friendly and helpfull!
I'm on bcp now and start injections next month. I'm booked in for egg collection at the end of January and due to me having a low amh I will be donating all my eggs that cycle and going back for my own in April, something that I wasn't offered in lwc, although there Cardiff clinic may be better?? x

Hey girls

I'm in Barry, How does this work then? Is it true that if you donate eggs you dont have to pay for your own treatment?

x

Yes basically you receive free standard IVF for donating your eggs

Next open evening is on the 6th December.

I have only ever heard good things about CRGW, and a couple of not so good about London women's but I thought we should go look round both before making a decision.

And I live in Newport. So hi ladies.

That's good of them Gemz. Good to know they're really helpful like that!

I emailed them yesterday and got a really quick response too which I liked.

xxx

Hmm my situation is a bit different as my husband has had a vercetomy, I will give them a ring and fine out if they can do anything

x

You would have to pay for TESE but that is it probably. Be alot cheaper than a non sharing self funded cycle.

x

Phoned them, They could treat my husband for £1000 BUT im 35 so im not able to have egg share/IVF

x

hi magpie my little boy born in july was a icsi baby at crgw they are amazing i had a previous cycle that ended in mmc in bristol and decided to make the extra journey over the bridge to use them it was worth every moment i cant say how much better my cycle was with them xxxxx

Hiya, im new. I have made enquiries to CRGW re egg share (im 30 this year) and for ISCI as husband has had a vasectomy. they've quotes approx. £1200 as I asked them to email me prices - they said they price match with 20 miles (I think?!) I have heard good things about CRGW and LWC.
Plus if your planning on egg sharing your consultation is free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->