Crib and Dresser!!

Twist

Reaction score
Wanted to share a pic of the crib and dresser we ae getting, My MIL amazingly told us yesterday that she is going to buy us the crib!! We are so grateful!!! that is really going to help a lot, I can't wait to get the nursery done now but we will still have to wait a couple months I am sure, so for now I can just look at the pictures and dream :cloud9:
We are getting the crib in the same colour that the dresser is shown in (but I can't find a picture of that one). We are going to use the dresser as a change table while we need one so that in the end we are left with a usable piece of furniture for her room, and the bed converts to a toddler bed and then to a double bed, so we figure it is a good investment for the future as well. They are from sears.

View attachment 8973

View attachment 8974

Awww they look precious. How are you decorating her room? I'm sure it will be lovely hun.

My MIL is buying our crib too......aint it just wonderful.....:happydance::happydance:

JeffsWife07: Isn't it nice when others step in and help :happydance:

The room we are using for the nursery is a bit small, I am hoping that there will be enough room for the crib, dresser, a small rocking chair that I can feed her in and also a small bookshelf. I think that will leave the room pretty tight. We are in an apartment right now, so will just have to deal with it until we find a house. My DH wants to do the top half of the room in a light sky blue and paint soft fluffy clouds on it, I am still not sure what to do on the bottom half. I was thinking of vertical stripes about 8 inches wide in soft neatral colours... want it to match with the top half though.... Arrrgggghhh... it is so hard to know what to do!!

Beautiful!! LOVE your crib!!

The new convertible styles are so smart.. :) My crib does the same thing, I'm thrilled.

Love it!! I believe that is the same dresser we are looking at getting. Is it Storkcraft aspen collection?? We are getting the Aspen crib too. I love Storkcraft stuff. DH got me a beautiful Storkcraft rocking chair and matching ottoman for Xmas.

^^^

Yup that's the one, Stork craft, I believe the Crib is to, Storkcraft - Monique. You got the glider and ottoman!?!?!? I am so Jealous!! I want that one too!!! Looks so comfy!!!

^^^

Yup that's the one, Stork craft, I believe the Crib is to, Storkcraft - Monique. You got the glider and ottoman!?!?!? I am so Jealous!! I want that one too!!! Looks so comfy!!!

It is sooo comfy...it has a lot of padding on it so you just sink right in.:cloud9:

Wanted to share a pic of the crib and dresser we ae getting, My MIL amazingly told us yesterday that she is going to buy us the crib!! We are so grateful!!! that is really going to help a lot, I can't wait to get the nursery done now but we will still have to wait a couple months I am sure, so for now I can just look at the pictures and dream :cloud9:
We are getting the crib in the same colour that the dresser is shown in (but I can't find a picture of that one). We are going to use the dresser as a change table while we need one so that in the end we are left with a usable piece of furniture for her room, and the bed converts to a toddler bed and then to a double bed, so we figure it is a good investment for the future as well. They are from sears.

View attachment 8973

View attachment 8974

very pretty! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back