cried a lot today...

MermaidMom

Reaction score
i just feel like life is going nowhere. im so tired of waiting and yet i know i need to be patient so that i can give everything i possibly can to our babies. i wish i could go to school, start a career, have it all.... but i dont want to sacrifice being a stay at home mom. i freaking hate waiting!! why do all the sucky people get kids without even trying??

I know it is diffocult. I am kind of in the same boat. Trying to decide if I want to stay where I am or move across the country, wanting to advance my degree, and being 36 if there is another BFP, it has gotta be soon. After an ectopic and a MC. It is so frustrating. ((HUGS))

I'm sorry -- it really is hard. And I don't know about you all, but I'm tired of AF showing up over and over. Then you have to start right back at the beginning again! Makes me want to scream sometimes.

I know there are things in my life that are on hold right now while we're TTC. Well, that plus building a house. And I need these things to resolve themselves so I can move forward. I don't want to wait any longer!

Just keep reevaluating where you are and hopefully you can realize all your dreams! :hugs:

I know what you mean! I quit my job right before I had my daughter because I was going to stay home with her for awhile. And now I lost her and I still don't have a job and havn't looked for one because we are ttc again. I prob. also won't work during my next pregnancy since I had HELLP syndrome with my last. I have a feeling if I were to look for a job now I'd get hired then a month later I'd get pregnant.. It always works that way!

It's horrible. Like your whole life stops whilst you try again.

I am one of the lucky ones as i have a daughter already but i have had 6mcs so i share the pain.

I just try to be poistive and tell myself a little bean wants to come to a cheerful and happy home:winkwink:

ann89-just started reading your journal. I dont know who you have coped:cry:

you guys thank you so much for posting. it helps to know im not the only one who feels like their life is on hold. if only the rest of the world could see that no im not lazy, no im not stupid, and yes i have ambitions.... but all those are on pause because above all..... i want our family and im willing to wait even though it hurts to and even though its unfair that we have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->