crimbo bump buddies

Blu10

Reaction score
Just wondered how all my buddies baking christmas puddings were getting on? Im somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks and main symptoms are fatigue with some waves of nausea and on and off sore boobs. Today ive got some major bloat going on and look very pregnant, hopefully it will disappear until were ready to announce xx

I'm about as far gone as you with exactly the same symptoms! I got dressed this morning and side on looked about 3 months gone due to bloat!
I've worked my EDD out to the the 30th of dec

Im the same zizzle and if not sicky im starving! I bought some gorge patterned trousers a few weeks ago and ive put them on today but think in another few weeks they will be redundant until next summer. I think im due around 26th x

Same symptoms as you lovely ladies very emotional too roll on 2nd tri lol

Hi everyone i'm 8+1 and my edd is 23rd Dec, extra special xmas present this year. Feeling very sick and tired and can't wait for the first tri to be over!

I'm due Christmas day. Saw baby today due to a UTI infection found yesterday and all is well. I haven't had any morning sickness which is strange as I was really sick last two pregnancies. Only symptoms I have are nipples hurt sometimes and I can't stand the smell of OH. He really stinks when I'm pregnant!

Oh mommy2 that made me giggle! I had a repeat scan today and bubs is gorge! 😍

Mommy 20 you made me laugh I'm glad I'm not the only one , when dh is home I sleep with a pillow between us I have super smelling ability at the moment !!.

I'm sure December 21st

My morning sickness is definitely getting worse :(
I really can't wait for this tri to be over.

Oh no zizzle, hope it passes soon for you 😣
I dont feel to bad today apart from suddenly having 4 boobs in my bra! Time to go shopping x

:cloud9:I saw my little bean todau due to bleeding yesterday im so happy
My morning sickness is abit worse today aswell ive been wearing a sports bra due to my boobs being swollen

Oh wow lewood im delighted for you. So many of us ladies seem to have bled around the same time and thankfully all had been well. I feel crap today, woke up super early this morning and ive felt drained ever since. Looking forward to a soak in the bath later and my pjs then an early night. Cant wait for 2nd tri!! Only 4 weeks to go lol x

Hi ladies :hi:
Just discovered this thread and thought I'd come and introduce myself. So hello! I'm Carly, I'm 24 and from South Wales. Live with my OH and our DS who's 3. By my estimates and last period date I'm due on 3rd December which makes me 11 weeks, 3 days. So another December baby as our first, Riley was born on 28th December. We have our first scan on 26th May :) xx

Hi Carly and congrats. Wow december is going to be an expensive month for birthdays and christmas in your house haha. Hope yourr feeling ok x

My dd1 is a december baby lol and tge majority of my familys bdays are december too lol

Hello Ladies, how are wee all doing?
I thought I would pop in and introduce myself. I'm Elizabeth, I have a 13 month old daughter and I am currently pregnant with baby #2, who is due on Christmas Day! I am going in for my first sonogram on the 27th.

As for symptoms, extreme fatigue, I get full very quickly while eating, Boobs are sore, loss of interest in coffee, heart burn from heck, occasional bouts of nausea, and of course everybody's favorite emotional-ness. Most of these symptoms are weird to me seeing as worse I had with my daughter was occasional nausea during the first trimester. I seem to be quite bloated, which for most people is hard to see seeing as I had what I call a "faux bump" before this. But I have a picture of before I got pregnant in March (because I was complaining about still looking pregnant nearly a year after baby girl was born) and picture taken last week, which seems like an obvious change to me.

Hi ladies :flower: Awww this is so exciting! I love having a group of girls to chat to throughout pregnancy! I probably need to get out a bit more...,

Anyway! Going for our first look at the little person today. Very excited, booked in for a baby bond scan at 1:10pm today, will come back later with pics

Hope you're all ok! Xxx

Good luck Zizzle. Look forward to seeing pics!
Congrats Elizabeth, we all seem to have similar symptoms. I felt like id been hit by a train yesterday but today seems better so far (subject to change lol) xx

Cant wait to see your scan pics zizzle, my appointment came through for my scN 3rd of june seems so far away lol probs me being impatient haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->