crimbo bump buddies

Oooooh that's not that far Lewood, exciting! I have my midwife appointment on Thursday so hope I find out when mine will be by next week x

Hi I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm 8 weeks 5 days with no2. Due on 22nd dec. my DS will be 3 in June. I've had 1 appointment where I met my midwife briefly but I am not being booked in until 11 weeks and no idea when I will get a scan. I've had no early scan so haven't seen or heard my baby at all. I keep thinking that when I eventually get a scan there won't be anything there.

With my DS I had a lovely pregnancy and hardly got any symptoms. With this one it's been awful, feel so sick and tired, get very shakey, dizzy and weak and have constant back ache. I just hope it means I'll have a girl this time although I don't feel I would be lucky enough to get a girl lol. Like most of you ladies I'll be glad to see the back of first tri and even just to get a scan to make sure everything is ok xx

You never know lilmiss. With my son I had nothing. With my daughter I had morning sickness before my BFP that went at 6 weeks. However, it could mean nothing as my 2nd son (born at 19 weeks) I had morning sickness from 6-13 weeks and this time nothing again. Chinese prediction has always been right for me and says I'm due to have another girl, so we'll see.

Welcome lilmiss and congrats! Its lovely that there are so many bumps due in december.
Ive felt similar to how i did with DS. When I had him i was 100% sure he was a boy, this time I have no idea at all its very strange x

Had my first scan! Apparently I'm measuring 1 day ahead so I'm 7+5!
Everything's fine and much to OHs relief, there's only one in there haha.

Thank you Blu, yeah it does seem that the lot of us are having the same symptoms.

Glad everything is good, Zizzle!

ANd, Congrats Lilmiss!

Fab news, my first question was is everything ok? Followed by there is only one isnt there? Lol x

Thanks ladies!
I got a bit emotional, which I didn't in my first pregnancy! But being a mum has made me faaaar more emotional. I'd put a pic on but I'm on my phone and not sure how haha.

How are we all feeling today ladies?

Hey zizzle, im ok thanks, no nausea today but im mega bloated, i couldnt fasten my work trousers this morning so thankfully my tunic covered my bloat. My boobs feel bigger today too and have been more sore the last two days. Just having a soak in the bath then an early night for me i think. Hope everyone else is well x

I had a day off work today as been up with my DS through the night as he has a chesty cough. Went to the doctors at 8 to start queuing for open surgery appointment (they open at half 8). Surprisingly I was first in the queue and there was only 2 other people queuing with me. Was fine for 25 mins, then just before half past I started to feel lightheaded and dizzy (I have waves of dizziness but I usually hold on to something like kitchen unit and it passes). Well I leaned against the door but it wasn't going. I fainted on the pavement outside the surgery. The people who were queuing were lovely mind, one went round the back entrance of the surgery to bang the door while the other one stayed with me and banged on the front door. I was just lying there, conscious and they were asking me questions and I was answering but oh god. So I've now got an appointment for Riley at 10 and an appointment for myself at 10.10. Although the nurse made me come into her room so she could do my blood pressure before I went which was normal. Will update you when I've seen the doctor xx

Oh no riley's mammy. Must been so scary for you. Hope your all better now the doctor figured something out.

Well the doctor checked my pulse, listened to my chest etc and everything is normal so is most probably my iron levels, they an't fit me in for blood tests until next week and I'm booked in for a scan and blood tests down the hospital on tuesday so may as well wait until then. I've been fine since so :shrug: xx

I've felt great since thanks :thumbup: and it's officially half term :yipee: so gunna rest up for the whole week now :flower: xx

Yay for half term. I personally hate half term. I think its more to do with DS's dad and making up bs excuses on why he can't return him on time or putting him to bed at a normal time, then I have a grumpy boy until the end of the holiday which ruins it for everyone. Its like this after every weekend he goes to daddy's though, just in school weeks its school problems and he can go on the cloud (he goes to a special school). I'll have my booking appointment week after this though so excited about that. Our scans will all be coming up soon too.

Ah I bet that's annoying. Half term is always exciting to me cos I'm a Teaching Assistant in a SEN school :flower: yeah all our scans will be coming soon. Mine's come around fast, hopefully we will have seen baby by now in 48 hours time cos we're booked in at 9am :happydance: xx

Hope everyone is well :flower: just an update after the scan. Went on Tuesday for our 12 week scan but am earlier than we thought and was 10 weeks 5 days on Tuesday (11 weeks today) so been given a due date for the 17th December so bit closer to Riley's birthday (he's the 28th). Also publicly announced our pregnancy on facebook after the scan so here's the photo we put on with the caption "Riley has news..."
11349899_10155617714105596_1401760841_n.jpg

And our scan photo :baby:
11273704_10155617779280596_450494004_n.jpg

xx

Such a beautiful picture and scan. Seems like you don't live that far from my sister as that is her local hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->