Cross-trainer/Elliptical Trainer?

Amygdala

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

After literally years of resolving to go to the gym tomorrow and never ever finding the time or motivation I've decided that the way forward might be a home cross trainer (or elliptical trainer, same thing, right?).
I was wondering if anyone had one and how they like it? I don't want to spend too much money but I know I wouldn't use one that felt wonkey or uncomfortable. I really don't want to spend £200 on a machine that does nothing but gather dust and take up room. :nope: So if the cheaper ones are crap I'll probably invest in a gym membership after all and just try and kick myself there. :D
But does anyone here have one that they like? Even if it's a more expensive one, it'd be good to get an idea...

Thanks!

Hi :) we've got a Air walker, its kind of the same as a cross trainner. We used it a few times when we first got it. but its just been gathering dust for a good few months now, as it just gets really boring doin it, i'd rather goto the gym & then uve more things to go on etc.

hey, we got one from ASDA for about £35, granted its not as good as the ones in gym's but it is good and i use it every day! We've had it since just after last x-mas!

hey, we got one from ASDA for about £35, granted its not as good as the ones in gym's but it is good and i use it every day! We've had it since just after last x-mas!

Goodness that was a bargain! In what way is it not as good as the gym? Would you buy it again or go for something more up-market?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->