Cross trainer or treadmill????

MadameJ

Leo*Lexie*Zander*Madison
Reaction score
Its my birthday in a few weeks and Im planning on getting one of the above but dinnae ken which is best.

Im looking for something to help me loose weight(along with a diet) and tone at the same time.But I just don't know which is best,different reviews say different things online so its just confusing like!!!

Any advice would be awesome thanks!!

Hey, I have a Reebok Cross Trainer and my friend has a treadmill. We both prefer my cross trainer. Lol.

I usually bring it in to the lounge and watch a film whilst on it. I hate 'running' and feeling like I am getting nowhere. Lol.

I also vot for cross-trainer. You'll get more benefits at a slower pace than on a treadmill, also more variety of exercise (backward/forward, upper/lower body)

I have a cross trainer! Its better cos u get a full body wrkout! And can tone up by increasing the level.. Also less impact on joints..

Its my birthday in a few weeks and Im planning on getting one of the above but dinnae ken which is best.

Im looking for something to help me loose weight(along with a diet) and tone at the same time.But I just don't know which is best,different reviews say different things online so its just confusing like!!!

Any advice would be awesome thanks!!

Did you decide what you wanted?
I have a treadmill and I love it.
In terms of which machine burns the most calories, it's about the same.
So, just buy the one you will actually use!
Good luck!

Depends what you want from your workouts.

Id go with treadmill, i want the fitness levels that come from running, learning how to better times running, learning how to run for longer distances.

Personally if looking at toning, your better off doing other things off the machine to better the results.

Iv got knee problems and iv just switched my bike for a cross trainer and no more pain. When stationary cycling I used to get knee pain and clicky knees, now I can go for 35mins fine on cross trainer and no problems :thumbup: I put the tv on too and work out in the living room :thumbup:

i love my cross trainer! i need to get into the swing of using it again tho.
great work out but fun. i used to try and do 15 mins aday so im going to start that again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->