Cross Your Fingers!

Oooooo things are moving along! Baby will be here before you know it.

Looking forward to your updates xx

The stubbornness is strong with this one. :haha: I had more of a show this morning, contractions on and off last night but nothing really to tell me yep, only a matter of hours now. So the mission for today is go pick up my iron tablets, refuel the car, groceries and to drop Alexander off with a friend so I can get some housework done and have a hot shower to help start labour. I know a sweep can take up to 48 hours to trigger labour but I'm booked for an induction if this doesn't work tomorrow and I really don't want to be going there if I don't need to be!! The father won't be sticking around if that happens (he was in and out of hospital as a kid so hates them) and my biggest concern there is that when active labour DOES kick in, that it will be too late and he will miss the birth. I know if that happens he will never forgive himself.

I hope that the father can be there during active labour. Fingers crossed :)

I hope that the father can be there during active labour. Fingers crossed :)

He will be as long as I don't need to be induced tomorrow. We are both in a better place than we were a week ago (parted on good terms and it was a mutual decision) but still a long process of healing and getting myself sorted before we can be a family again. I have a funny feeling he will be home by September because his mother's Internet connection will piss him off and he'll just want to come back to the fibre we had installed several years ago. :haha:

I hope something happens before your induction! I also hope the father can be there - hopefully he can put aside his fears for a day!

I hope something happens before your induction! I also hope the father can be there - hopefully he can put aside his fears for a day!

He should be okay as long as it's not a 3 day process. :haha: He's a bit worried because my sister was 3 days in hospital for her induction so is worried it could happen to me.

I have to say that I'm impressed with it being your fourth that you've made it over 39 weeks! Do you typically go overdue? Will be hanging around until the birth. Good luck!

I have to say that I'm impressed with it being your fourth that you've made it over 39 weeks! Do you typically go overdue? Will be hanging around until the birth. Good luck!

My first was bang on 40 weeks when I went into labour and he was born 2 days later. DS2 and DS3 both arrived at 38 weeks so I'm actually really surprised I got this far! :rofl: I was hoping for a repeat of the last 2 but seems this one has different ideas. :growlmad: But just me at home tonite so I'm going to see if I can get labour going properly before 9am tomorrow. :happydance:

Maybe spend the day relaxing and pampering yourself???? Just allowing yourself to relax and reflect rather than focusing so much on getting baby out make it a beautiful serene environment so they feel warmth and love and decide already I need to meet this lady called mum lol and it is always nice to have a break!

Fingers crossed your labour starts before tomorrow morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->