*Cry* I lost Freya's amber necklace!

K

kirsten1985

:cry: The nasty man at swimming (he's quite nice really :blush:) makes us take Freya's necklace off for going underwater. Sometimes when she is def teething I argue with him and keep it on, lol, but today we took it off. I put it in the front pocket of my bag and it must have fallen out during the mad dash to the car when I whipped the keys out of the same pocket. I forgot to put it back on in the changing rooms as we never take it off so I didn't think :(.

Anyway I am very upset and need to buy a new one! We got that one from bums n roses and I loved it, so do I get the same one or does anyone have any particular ones they love and recommend?

This was the one we had :cry: Also seems to be a bit more expensive now :dohh:

https://bums-n-roses.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_78_80&products_id=90

I would prefer yellow/milky.

Oh no :(!
Cant help on where to get another, I still havent decided whether or not to get Theo one yet!

Oh, it's so upsetting when you lose something you love!! :hug: Hope you find another perfect one xx

Awww :hugs: how sad :(
Hope you find one that you like, these are 10% off at the mo?

I haven't got mine yet so can't personally comment on the necklace itself, but Jan at Simply Isis has been really great with customer service x

Sorry :( Those are actually made by the people I buy from, inspired by finn, if you order directly from their site there is this coupon code to get 20% off, NEWS. I see those are already in the UK so not sure if that discount would still be worth it with the diff in shipping. But they also now have new bracelets for kids :D

ahhhh! I thought you already had 1! Stupid man at swimming pool :dohh:

thats the one we have and we love love love it ! sooo nice and girly and pretty, tho i am tempted to get a darker one to have alittle change every now and then :D

we got a dark cherry one of that same site, it looks black and we love it, the bad emos that we are hahaha, ours works really well so would recommend getting another one from there babes

x

aww no big hugs hun, we've got the tiger stripe one and a spare some where but the spare doesn't fit my chunky monkey as he is to fat haha.
I hope you find one soon that you love xxxx

we got a dark cherry one of that same site, it looks black and we love it, the bad emos that we are hahaha, ours works really well so would recommend getting another one from there babes

x

i beleive that they aren't goin to make them anymore because it's a dark stone :nope:

omg i better make sure i dont lose mine then, what difference does it make if its a dark stone like?

x

well IBF says

While dark-cherry-colored amber is quite pleasing to the eye, it is our aim to provide you with items that offer the greatest potential for relief of discomfort.

Dark-cherry-colored amber contains the least amount of succinic acid of all the different colors of Baltic Amber. It has two to three times LESS succinic acid than our Milk & Butter or Custard colored amber! Consequently we have become reluctant to recommend pieces of jewelry that are made exclusively of dark cherry Baltic amber.

meh it works really well for us, maybe a lighter colour would work better but as far as im concerned this one works really well :shrug:

x

as long as little leyley isn't in too much pain thats all that matters :hugs:

ooooh you decided on Amelia then? :happydance:

haha yeh i think so, but bear in mind i have 22 weeks to change my mind :lol:

x

:haha: aww it's a gorgeous name don't change it!

lol ive already started calling my bump amelia and mileymoo so i guess its sticking so far haha

x

u can't have millymoo! thats ours :grr: :rofl: OJ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back