crying FOR food!

Whisper

Mummy to DD & DS
Reaction score
ok, so Amelia is taking to her solids really really well, she will pretty much eat everything i give to her so far (i know i am really lucky!)

The only thing is, when i know she has had enough she still wants more, she opens her mouth and lunges towards me making grunting noises, so i tried it once and thought she would stop when she has had enough......well she didn't she ate so much she kept spitting up the rest of the evening.

Is this normal? shouldn't she stop when she is full?

When i take the bowl away or she has finished she starts crying until i give her more. I don't always give her more i try to distract with a toy or something but i'm not sure this is normal behaviour?!

Well Alasdair has a really big appetite...and I'm always shocked at how much he can eat so I would have said that maybe Amelia is just the same but the spitting up thing makes me think that maybe it's not just a big appetite...maybe she's just enjoying the taste too much! If I was you I think I'd ask a HV...or wait for someone on here to reply with a better opinion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->