• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Csection THIS WEEK!!!!

KellyC75

Mum of 4 <3
Reaction score
LO arrives this week!! :baby: :dance:

She will be born via my 4th csection & right up until I recieved the pre-op information, I was determined to be brave & not let nerves take over the joy of the day.....:help:

Also, think ive been reading/watching a little 'too much information' in this section of B&B! :dohh:

Any advice please on getting back that positive thinking? :shrug:

Kelly - you're a pro. You have done this 3 times before and it will all be great! :) Just think in 2 weeks you will have your first Aussie citizen \\:D/:

Mizze xx

10 days until LO arrives! :help: :happydance: :baby: :wacko: :cloud9: <this is about how im feeling!!

cant give u any advice on nerves im the same for mine in april im no3 c/s and im terrified . you would think we would be pros at this and not so nervous lol

Ack! I can't believe you don't have internet at the moment. I can't wait for an update!

How exciting!

Good luck, i bet its a bit weird knowing exactly when your LO will be born you've got more time to stress yourself out but it will all be fine and its over so quickly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->