cud this be preeclampsia ??

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
for a few weeks iv had swelling on the hands,legs,feet and ankles, headaches, generally feeling unwell, severe heartburn and now today i have a bruised crampy feeling on my right side under my ribs but more around my back ifykwim:cry: also had a trace of protein at one of my appointments 2,3 weeks ago:( all bloods came back normal 2 weeks ago and bp was perfect last week but this new symptom has scared me its not under my boob as they say the pain normally is its more around ma back and spreading around like i have a huge bruise:(:(

The bruising and heartburn don't make me think pre-e, but if you are worried you should definitely call your doctor or midwife. You're the only one who knows your body and can tell if something feels off - better to get checked if you're worried so you can either catch whatever's going on or be reassured that everything's hunky dory.

i have all the same hon for last week and a half, i was at hosp on mon for routine app and they didnt seem too worried about any of it cos my bp is fine and only trace protein.
i felt so unwell today i came close to goin to emergency to get checked out but im glad i didnt cos i feel lots better tonight.
i dont knwo if maybe it was a bug or something.
i have had my legs up all day though and they r still swollen .
if ur worried i would def say go get checked hon.
im gonna see how i feel tomor, if im still ok il hold off but if i feel bad again im gonna go to doc tomor.

the hosp did send urine sample to lab to get it checked and said if any infection they would contact me, i havent heard from um yet anyway

im feeling worse:( pain has come back under ma right ribs moving around the back:( ,, hearing keeps going funny, feel sick, exhausted and severe heartburn:'(

go get checked hon, better safe than sorry xxxxxxx
hope u feel better soon xxxxxxxxx

Definitely go get checked or at least call.

Hope you feel better soon!

:hugs:

hope ur ok babe. did u go get checked after ? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back