Cuddles

Layla

Reaction score
Adam is such a mummys boy!

he wants cuddles constantly and if i put him down he crys, but its not a tantrum cry, its a reall sobby one, his bottom lip goes out and he really breaks his heart bless him lol

none of the others were like this, i could put them down to play while i got on with things.

Its not that he wants to be held either coz he does his sob cry if Jase is holding him, he only settles for me, and when i hold him he really snuggles in to me :)

anyone elses baby like this?

x

Yeah, callum will only settle for me at the moment and its really frustrating cos its always when i need to be doing something else.

oh thats so cute tyler is a mummys boy when he wants to be settled and comforted but is still happy to have his play time although he does have his days.

Yes. My little one is exactly how you desribe. He won't even go in a pram.

I have a sling so I can still do things about the house and he can still be close to me... :)

My god i thought u was writing about my son! Yep. Oliver is EXACTLY like this. Cries when i leave the room, cries when Ewan or anyone else holds him, and yep-he'll only settle for me. Really upsets OH and i find it really tiring! Must be a boy thing hur!x

Oh god YES!!! Olivia is the same some days. if she is tired she wants me to hold her and snuggle her right into me...

Olivia also sobs and if she is tired she won settle on Chris either she sticks her lip right out and sobs & sobs.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->