Cuddlesoft/Minkee

twiggy56

Mummy expecting #2
Reaction score
Whats the difference? I know what minkee is like but dont know if iv ever felt/seen cuddlesoft?

Im designing my custom WN and wanted to do a half cut OS pocket- baby pink/white but they dont have any flat white minkee (just bubbles)....so im thinking the cuddlesoft flat white as a substitute?

Those of you who have got your custom WN's...does cuddlesoft look good next to minkee?

Thanks girls :flower:

cuddlesoft isnt too different to minkee. It doesnt look odd next to it or anything so yeah Id go for the white cuddlesoft.

Thanks squish- do you reckon its worth doing both halves cuddlesoft?

dont think it will make a difference, if you prefer a minkee colour go with that next to the cuddlesoft

I have a WN nappy that's part minkee and part cuddlesoft, I honestly wouldn't know the difference between the 2 fabrics, they look and feel exactly the same :D

Lu I LOVE your custom one...something similar is what im creating :D

:haha: I have 2 more on the way! :shy:

Iv got a feeling i'l be doing more...my mum is buying this one for abs so it has to be 'pretty' with lots of pink...

'Abigail' embroidered on the back with pink roses...

for 'Abigail Rose' :D

But i sooo wana do a funky one with cowprint and hot pink minkee!!!!

I can't tell the difference! Tbh, I'd go for cuddlesoft in future as it's the same, cheaper and looks better with detergent build up :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->