CuddlingBaby Mei Tais- anyone ever purchased one?

B

Bekkiboo

As the title says has anyone ever purchased a mei tai from the above person either from etsy.com or from her website?

If so what were your experiences? Was the woman good with communication and did you recieve your mei tai??

I ordered one on 20th August direct from her site payment via paypal, I still haven't received it! Although by her timescales it shouldn't technically be here until 13th sept at the latest, I emailed a simple query asking if it had been dispatched and I have heard nothing in over a week, I emailed a second time stating I was concerned I had not received a reply and considering she answered the same day when there was a possibilty of an extra 5 dollars in it for her so this has me even more concerned! I only just got an email saying she had requested a shipping label or something through paypal on 9th sept which means it hasn't even been shipped yet even though on her website she says items will be shipped 7-14days from purchase, it has now been 22 days and the money left my bank ages ago!

Please if anyone has any experiences with this person, please please let me know!

Thankyou in advance!

I know people who have ordered from here and received their meitais rather promptly so thats a shame, could it be because you didnt send her your address she hasnt been able to send it out to you ? Although the extra $5 sounds not good !
Theyre a great basic starter meitai when you get it though :)

It was all done through paypal and you can get a shipping label from them too so she has my address. It's mainly the lack of contact that is concerning me, it seems she only gets in touch if there might be some extra money in it for her or another sale!

My sister emailed her saying she wanted to order one for a friend and how long would it take to receive one, the lady responded the same day saying she could make one and send it and to receive it would take no more than 3 weeks!

Thank you for your response hun, I have decided to leave it until Monday and if I have not heard from her or received the mei tai I will unfortunately be filing a dispute through paypal to reclaim my money. I have also advised the seller of this via email and still have had no response!

I would like to hear more on this so anyone else who has had experiences with this seller please reply x

Oh dear well in that case id open a dispute asap, if shes responding to others emails and not yours ¬

Just updating that I have filed a dispute via Paypal as I still have not heard from this lady regarding my purchase!

I have no idea how she has a 99% rating on etsy.com if this is how she does business and I will definitely NOT be recommending her to anybody, I am utterly disgusted that I have had to deal with this matter this morning, she makes items for babies so the fact she is making me chase her up on this really pisses me off as she will be aware I have a baby to take care of!!
The anger I am feeling over this is actually making me sick to my stomach.

Warning to all mummies... DO NOT under any circumstances purchase anything from CuddlingBaby if you want a hassle free transaction. This has completely dented my trust with purchasing online and I shall be sticking to well known retailers such as Mothercare in future, just a shame their Mei Tais are plain :cry:

Thats crap customer service ...I am selling my babyhawk in buy wanted sell section if u are interested x

She did just what I expected and responded via email 'after' i'd filed the dispute saying she had replied over a week ago (well unless it was invisible I never got it)

She made out like my main issue was the delay when my main issue was the lack of contact!

She also contradicted herself by saying my mei tai would be received by me within the timescales stated on her website but if that was the case I would have had it by no later than yesterday.
Don't know about anyone else but I didn't think time travel had been invented yet!

She is clearly not a truthful person because she only created a shipping label on paypal on 9th sept so clearly the mei tai had not yet been shipped when she stated in her current email it had already been shipped!

GAWD I am really miffed by this person and the fact she must think i'm stupid or something!

Thanks Serina hun, I have already ordered another one from a site recommended on the babyhawk website so lets hope I have better luck this time round, I would like to start wearing Cassidy atleast before she leaves home lol x

just updating this is her email:

I did respond to your query over a week ago telling you that the package had been shipped, Please understand that packages leaving the US do not automatically appear at your door step the next morning, Like us your country has a customs department and unless they scan the package in when they receive it I am not able to track it until it is delivered.

At this time I have 3 other packages going to the UK at approx the same time and none have been scanned in or delivered yet. Please remember it takes approx 2 weeks for me to make your carrier and approx 2 weeks for you to receive the carrier in the mail. All of this is stated on my website and Etsy. So you will receive your carrier within that time.

I am sorry that you expected it sooner, but I am in the US and you are in the UK so please be patient it is one its way and you should have it shortly,

If you still feel you need to file a dispute with paypal go ahead and I will respond to it as I have in this email.

This is the information given when tracking my parcel:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 9, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

see the contradiction there?

I MUST have the WORST luck EVER! when it comes to buying online.

The Mei Tai I purchased yesterday has only been dispatched today when I paid an extra £4 to be sent by royal mail special delivery which guarantees next day delivery so it should have been here by 1pm at the latest, I did make my purchase well before the last postal collection time!

People need to start CLEARLY stating delivery details on their websites because I'm fed up of this.... It's almost like I'm destined NOT to wear Cassidy!

get one from a seller on etsy called my blessed baby. i got mine within in three weeks, exactly the time that she said and it only took a week to make. another girl on bnb got one too and we both love them

Thank you hun, I'm developing quite an addiction for these things so need a list of reputable sellers to feed my habit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->