cuisinart

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
hey girls

does anyone have a cuisinart? I am looking for a good food process/blender
can anyone tell me about theirs? I am looking to spend no more than $200

i have a cuisinart food processor...boy does it chop. Honestly, after having it, i wonder how i got along hand chopping large quantities of onions, garlic, etc. Sort of how i felt after i got the kitchenaid mixer. the processor is also good to mix things, make pie crusts, that sort of thing. It gets the job done in like...5 seconds, seriously!! Mine also came with a thing to shred and slice... not sure the price of the one i have, as it was a gift from Grandma. I say Cuisinart food processor is great!

thanks Samo, youre almost there hun , i remember when you got your BFP!
the main reason i want the cuisinart is for making the baby's food, chopping onions and potatoes and stuff like that, for fine chopping and grating, can it do all these things.
i also want a kitchenaid but i figure that the cuisinart is a more useful buy first as the kitchenaid is really a mixer for baking and i dont really do that much baking so when i do i just use a hand mixer what do you think?

Uh, I'd say kitchenaid before food processor, but I use my kitchenaid for EVERY thing. I'd actually love to upgrade as mine was second hand and I've had it almost 10 years... I know the thing has to be 20+ years old... amazing mixer!

I think cuisinart FP is awesome too though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->