Curious - did you have a lack of 'symptoms'?

littledemonme

Reaction score
Hi, I am on the long tww on 2nd cycle after ERPC and whilest hopeful am also dreading what may lie ahead. I had a missed m/c at 11+6, my bean had apparently gone around 5 weeks but sac had just kept on growing.
My question is - did you know all was not right? For weeks I had kept on testing because despite growth of breasts - no particular soreness and despite stomach hard as rock from growing uterus - no morning sickness. Was reassured by mid-wife many people go through pregnancy with no morning sickness but is this a sign that all is not well?????? Was it just me???
Thank you!!:blush:

Hi there I had very few symptoms throughout so wasnt worried until I started bleeding at 11+3 and they said that mine stopped growing at 7+5

Sorry for your loss and good luck TTC xx

So sorry for ur loss,

I did'nt have many symptoms, but i was havin irregular bleeds which they tiold me nothing to be too worried bout ?? i lost at 8weeks in march, i done 8 test upto the 2nd scan where i was then told baby's heart had stooped.

:hug:

All the best in trying again, hopefully soon we shall all have good news and be holding our 2010 babies xxxx

I wonder about this too.
I had nausea only, I was never sick & generally felt OK.
My boobs were sore, but thats normal for me when luteal anyway.
I had a gut feeling something wasn't quite normal, so after the NHS refused me a scan, I went for a private one.
My boobs eased up a little around the time LO died & by 11 weeks my nausea was pretty much gone, although my symtoms didn't go 100% until I had the ERPC at 12 weeks.

Good luck in your 2ww, lets hope you get a 9 month sticky this time round! xx

I had mmc at 12wks, baby no bigger than 7wks though. My symptoms kind of started to ease at around 10wks but i though that was normal what with me coming to the end of 1st tri. My symptoms were nausea (no sickness) and tiredness.

I had loads of sickness (was off work for a week around the 10-week mark). Boobs were bigger, etc, etc. I didn't really have any idea that anything was wrong, but when we went for our next doctor's appointment at 17 weeks, he said the baby's heart had stopped around 14 weeks. Looking back, I remember having a dream of exactly that about three weeks before our appointment, which would have been approximately when our baby died. I don't usually believe in that dream stuff, but in this case, it came true.... :-(

Sorry for your loss. I had mmc in January and I had every pregnancy symptom known to man to only find out at my scan that the heartbeat had stopped so really I don't think any amount of testing makes any difference xx

with my M/C's i lost all symptoms 2 days before i started bleeding.

good luck and i am sorry for your loss

With both pregnancies I had symptoms: morning sickness, migraine headaches, weight gain, cravings etc........ I even saw my second one's heartbeat at seven weeks....just days before it stopped beating.

I knew that I had miscarried both times when I started bleeding.

I never felt pregnant from the start. I had really sore boobs which kind of disappeared at 10 weeks but I thought this was normal. Went for my 12 week scan and told the baby hadn't developed beyond 7 weeks 2 days. And it was weird because I kept reading about loads of girls on here saying how much they loved their "little bean" but I never felt it. I actually thought I had some form of pre-natal depression that I wasn't connecting but I think probably subconsciously I knew something wasn't right. But I didn't have any symptoms to make me think that, I didn't have any bleeding, any pain or anything like that. The only thing I did have that worried me was at 10 weeks when I noticed a bit of jelly CM in my underwear. I was sure that wasn't normal but the midwife told me it was. I don't actually believe that you should have CM which looks like clear jelly. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a small part of my baby. And like you, I kept on testing and my lines were getting darker and darker. I definitely had a baby bump but the midwife said that was becuse the sac was measuring 12 weeks but the baby wasn't. The strange thing was that as soon as I found out I'd miscarried, my stomach went completely flat! And then 2 days later (xmas day of all days) I started to have brown spotting, only a tiny bit. But it held off for a week and then I had my ERPC. I'm sure the bleeding started because I knew I'd miscarried. Obviously I can't know if that's true but it just seemed strange that my body went 5 weeks without any kind of symptoms and then 2 days after I found out, it started to happen.

I really hope none of us have to go through this again. It was the most traumatic thing I've ever been through. I remember the night I found out, I didn't want to go to sleep because I was scared that I'd dream everything was ok and then wake up and realise it wasn't.

I hope you're feeling ok and that you have a happy experience next time xxx

Like susan .. I never really felt pregnant.. if it wasnt for my sore boobs.. and a missed period.. i wouldnt have ever known.. i was only sick the day I found out.. but didnt actually get sick.. other than that no morning sickness at all..

I found out at 9 weeks that I was pg with twins.. one had stopped growing around 5 weeks..the other measured 9 weeks.. so its little heart stopped beating the day before our sonogram! :cry:

Hi, I am on the long tww on 2nd cycle after ERPC and whilest hopeful am also dreading what may lie ahead. I had a missed m/c at 11+6, my bean had apparently gone around 5 weeks but sac had just kept on growing.
My question is - did you know all was not right? For weeks I had kept on testing because despite growth of breasts - no particular soreness and despite stomach hard as rock from growing uterus - no morning sickness. Was reassured by mid-wife many people go through pregnancy with no morning sickness but is this a sign that all is not well?????? Was it just me???
Thank you!!:blush:

So sorry for your loss darling.

I have had 2 mc's. The first was complete and my symptoms went but I did not think anything of it. With the 2nd, I had a feeling the pregnancy would not progress. My symptoms came and went a couple of times so I had a scan at 6w 4d and saw a heartbeat which reassured me. I retched at 7 weeks and was a happy girl. A week and a half later, my LO had grown wings and it wasnt until 12 weeks, I started to bleed. At my 12 week scan, the scan showed he/she had gone at 8 weeks. When my symptoms went, I felt like my normal old self, no sickness, no heartburn, it was a relief. I thought I was one of the lucky ones but not to be.

My breasts had deflated too.

A couple of days before i started to bleed, I picked up my OH from the airport and he said that I looked pregnant. My stomach had got very big so i guess the pregnancy sac was still growing (sorry for my ignorance if this is not the case).

The only consolation I have is that my angels are together and are not alone xx

The only consolation I have is that my angels are together and are not alone xx

I never thought of this.....my wee angels are together too. What a gentle way of putting it.

I've been VERY sick with MS with all three of my babies (had to be hospitalized with this current pregnancy) and with my three miscarriages I had NO sickness so by about week 6 when I wasn't sick I knew in my heart it wasn't a sticky bean. Please don't take this to mean that your body is the same way but thats my history.

With my miscarriage, I noticed my breasts stopped hurting about 4 days before I started bleeding. It wasnt gradual. Overnight they just stopped hurting. I have 2 kids and had no morning sickness with either but did have it before I miscarried. Lack of symptoms never worried me with my first 2....it was the sudden and very noticeable loss of symptoms that made me concerned.

My breasts stopped hurting the night before my miscarriage. That was the only thing I really noticed.

i didnt have lack of symptoms but they said my sea monkey stopped growing at 7 weeks (i m/c 3.5 weeks later) well on the 7 week mark my OH reminded me that one night i didnt feel "right" couldnt settle felt really really off, took a shower to calm me because i just felt so weird cant really explain it to you. None of it worked finally feel asleep, woke up the next morning with morning sickness ect. but not the strange feeling just put it down to something to do with the prengnacy. I think my body was really trying to tell me something, i just didnt listen :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->