curious. Whos the youngest in this section?

ProudMum

Reaction score
as title says..

We have any under 15???
Im not a teen, those days are long gone but I find it remarkable that teenagers give birth.

Ive never been one to judge a teen parent- if anything, I think they need a medal. I couldnt do it. No way....

Hope you girlies dont think Im invading your space.

Thank you! :flow:
And I don't think anyone is under 15 here, the youngest i've seen in this section is 15 :nope:

Ashleii was probs the youngest she just had her little boy at 15 i think :)

I think the youngest on here was Ashleii & she was eiither 14/15 can't member

I really Don't get the point of this thread but I'm 17 How Old are you as you aren't a teen anymore you've stated ?

I thin the youngest is probably 15ish but most of us are around 17-19 I think, and there are some of us in their early 20s as well. xx

im 15 :) but i know someone who had her little boy when she was 14, and shes one of the best mums i know :flow:

Im 18 and will be 19 a month before our little ones due in june :)

My OB nurse had her first when she was 14. She has her master's in nursing, two beautiful daughters, and is single. Just shows you can accomplish anything you put your mind to - regardless of age, relationship status, what have you :flower: x

I was 16 when I got pregnant, 17 when I gave birth. :flower:

My auntie and cousin were 13 when they gave birth to their first yearrrsss ago. :flow:
They're absolutely amazing mothers, have come A LONG WAY. Definitely ppl to look up to. :D

I think the youngest on here was Ashleii & she was eiither 14/15 can't member

Yeh Ashleii was 14 when she concieved if I remember correctly.. and just 15 when she gave birth :thumbup:

There was also a 14 year old on here when I joined.. but I cant remember what her name was.. Just vaguely remember her avatar pic :/
xx

I know the question and thread was actually quite complimentary but..on the other hand, when I had my first I was quite young, and looked alot younger (prob looked about 17, but was 20 when pregnant) and people would often comment, they still do (i'm 24, still look young..) in a kind of....slightly amazed, curious way- and think nothing of commenting on my age in some way, and to be honest I always thought...well it would most definitely be considered bizarre and inappropriate if this was the other way around...Imagine if I asked the same question back in the same way- "hey wow, you look pretty old to have a baby! how old are you? well done, you must find it hard so good on you, having a baby at that age...!" -it would always be taken offensively. I suppose when very very young, it is something of an 'interest' and that can't be helped but....just remember, no-one really wants t be thought of as an anomaly, or something 'odd' here on this forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->