Curiouser and curiouser

traceyann1980

Reaction score
Morning! Knowledge needed please ladies...after having yellow snot like cm I've had what looks like a small burnt orange colored stringy cm on tp when I wiped, it was just there on top of creamy yellow cm. Could this be a bit of ib mixed with the yellow??? Only happened that one time. I've never seen it before. It was a few days ago but only just remembered it when I was thinking I hadn't had any sign of ib. Xx

Morning! Knowledge needed please ladies...after having yellow snot like cm I've had what looks like a small burnt orange colored stringy cm on tp when I wiped, it was just there on top of creamy yellow cm. Could this be a bit of ib mixed with the yellow??? Only happened that one time. I've never seen it before. It was a few days ago but only just remembered it when I was thinking I hadn't had any sign of ib. Xx

How many days DPO are you?

10/11 dpo...not sure which day I o'd exactly.

It really depends how long your lp is, I had spotting last cycle at 10,11,12 dpo and 13 dpo, my lp is 13, this was really out of character for me, my af started the day after....

Also taking agnus cast us or b6 can make you spot too....

Best of luck.

Thank you, the only time I've ever had spotting is when I've been pg, one ds and one mc, my lp varies from 13-14 I'm due AF on Tuesday. I can't remember having the yellow when I had ds but I wasn't looking out for signs back then (6 years ago) and Ive kinda blocked out the mc so don't remember much except the spotting.

Yeah could possibly be implantation bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->