Current moms of daughter(s), when you conceived..

Blackrain90

DS-2 & Bean on the way!
Reaction score
Which of these did you do? (select all that apply). So many rumours about what you should do to conceive a girl, so I would rather use peoples experiences! If you did something else not listed above (or the opposite of above) comment with what you did!!

Again none of the above for me either :-/ Not very helpful I know x

What do you remember about when you conceived your girls?

I didn't do anything special and can't remember the specific sex which conceived her ...

Nothing special at all. We just bd'd as normal. In fact with my first, I'd just about given up for a bit and discovered I was pregnant, with my second.. I didn't even know. I was going through a rough time with my oh and he suggested i take a hpt to see if that was the reason my hormones were all over the place and yup, I was pregnant lol.

Nothing special about any of the times I've concieved. I'm hoping this one's a boy but it'll be another girl lol xx

Honestly I don't remember much but both times we had sex every day throughout my fertile window until after ovulation, I also used preseed but I don't think that had anything to do with gender. That's all I can remember. This might be tmi but our favorite position is doggy so I'm pretty sure we conceived both using that position lol.

Honestly I don't remember much but both times we had sex every day throughout my fertile window until after ovulation, I also used preseed but I don't think that had anything to do with gender. That's all I can remember. This might be tmi but our favorite position is doggy so I'm pretty sure we conceived both using that position lol.

Haha all of those things are said to be boy sways so that is funny!! (and this is why I prefer peoples experiences!)

None. Well, I did lose weight, but I have pcos and without the weight loss I just didn't ovulate period. I was actively ttc after lttc and multiple losses, so we went at it like rabbits. Sex every day around ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->