Curse you, 2ww!

Elhaym

It's a girl :)
Reaction score
I know you shouldn't wish your time away but I really wish we had a fast forward button on life sometimes!

11 days left till AF and I just want it to be over already so I can concentrate on the next cycle! I know it's nowhere near over yet (I'm only 4 dpo, assuming I ovulated when I think I did) but pretty sure I missed this one.

Already symptom spotting like a mad idiot even though I know it's far too early!

*pokes boobs for millionth time* :haha:

Poking your boobs to make them sore does not count as sore boobs!! :lol::haha:

How the 2WW goes past quickly for you. I am due to Ov any day now so it's all about to start for me!!

xxx

Hahaha, I know! I keep poking them every now and again to see if they still feel sore, and now I don't know if they're sore from poking them or from something else! :haha:

I understand why people drive themselves mad symptom spotting - have convinced myself I feel slightly nauseous but I know it's all in my head!

FXed for you this cycle hun - how cool would it be if we both got our BFPs before the end of the year? :D

ugh I know, I was like that with symptom spotting 2 cycles ago! Last month I managed to keep a lid on it but I think this month will be bad again as I know that this is my last cycle NTNP until Feb/March as we are going to prevent again until then as I don't want baby #2 to share Felix's birthday (September) or be born too close to Christmas...this cycle would give us a July baby which would be perfect. I might stretch to next cycle if I'm desperate as that would be an August baby which wouldn't be so bad. Problem is that OH is in France from today until tomorrow night and I think today/tomorrow will be Ov day so we will probably miss the boat (or egg!) again...we DTD for the last 3 days and on Weds night so FX'd that that will be enough to tide me over!! Would be so cool if we both got our BFP's at the same time, then we could be bump buddies :) Good luck this month!! When is your AF due?

xxx

Hopefully you will still have a chance of catching the eggy, if you've BDd the past few days you will hpefully have a decent supply! Aww, it will be a shame if you have to take a break for a few months, though I understand why. :D

A Nov/early Dec BFP (so conceiving next cycle) would actually be brilliant for me as I work in a college, so it would be in the summer holidays instead of halfway through a term, so loads of time to sort out cover for my leave, and I can use up all my holidays during the summer before mat leave! :thumbup:

AF due 5th Nov, if my cycle is same as last month (it's looking promising as I think I O'd around CD17 which is what you would expect with a 31 day cycle, really pleased my cycle seems relatively normal after BCP).

Loads of :dust: and PMA for both of us! You'd better be my bump buddy lady! :haha:

I will do my best! I used Pre-seed (not that I told OH!) this month for the first time so FX'd that that has helped.

So glad that your cycles are nice and settled post-BCP. I know some ladies find they take ages to regulate again. My AF is due any time from 10th-14th Nov depending on how many days this cycle is (it seems to change every month! Have had everything from 28 - 31! Are you going to wait until it's due to test or will you cave?

xxx

You know, I've been eyeing up pre-seed. We do need a little 'extra' sometimes (sorry for the tmi!) and I'm worried that the stuff we have isn't good for the swimmers. Did you just slyly use it beforehand? ;)

I'll probably cave, to be honest! Got some of the 10miu ICs so will no doubt be too tempted at some point. I will try and wait until November anyway - I'm sure my cycle won't be exactly the same again, bound to be out by a couple days at least, so I'll probably test a little earlier (1st Nov?) unless AF has already shown up.

I do feel lucky I had a reasonably normal cycle - I know some ladies wait months for AF, it must be really tough!

I don't know how truthful it is but the Pre-seed website does say that normal lube stops the swimmers from being able to, well, swim! Will have to wait & see if I get my BFP this month, if I do then it may be that the Pre-seed really did work! Yes, I keep the box hidden under my side of the bed and just slyly use it whilst OH is in the bathroom and he hasn't noticed so far, or at least he hasn't said anything! It is VERY slidey though, it feels like water so I can imagine trying to use it in the dark could be messy!!!

Haha I have 10miu IC's as well and I ALWAYS cave by around 12dpo. This cycle that is all I have (for now!), lastcycle I had a stash of Superdrug tests and FRER's too but used them all up and am going to do my best not to replace them unless I get something resembling a BFP on an IC first. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you :) How are you feeling? Any good symptoms yet? (I know, it's too early but I am here to play devil's advocate!!)

xxx

I might see how we go for now and try it if we don't get anything over the next couple of months. LOL I already have HPTS and OPKs hidden in my drawer, poor OH will wonder what is going on if he finds it :haha:

Don't think I have symptoms, apart from a HUGE break out in spots on my chin but think that is more an Ov symptom as it started a few days ago. Thought I felt a tiny bit sick but keep telling myself it's far too early, even if we did conceive it's far too early for anything to happen! 12DPO testing sounds about right, I'll probably crack then. :D

ugh I always get spots on my chin round Ov time and again round AF so I have them more often than not! Rubbish isn't it?

xxx

I feel like I'm in a permanent 2ww. Until AF comes back I'm always on the look out for pg or ov symptoms.

It's enough to drive you round the bloody bend isn't it? :wacko:

You still waiting for AF while breastfeeding then Celesse? x

Yup, she is still feeding on demand and AF is MIA. Been weaning for 2 months now so hopefully soon. I've been symptom spotting since she was about 6 weeks old though!

I was a terrible symptom spotter from 36 weeks pg as well. "Is this a labour sign, is that a labour sign". So be warned, if you are symptom spotter now chances are you will be a labour symptom spotter as well. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->