Cushie Tushie Couture

S

sezzlebum

has anyone tried them? was looking for some info on how they fitted, if they had a similar fit to the ittis etc

oooh they are lovely arent they:) i know Lunaty has some normal ones but i dunno if they fit the same as the Couture ones :shrug:

https://www.cushietushies.com.au/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=14

Are they the ones you mean :blush: If yes then i use them...

They are a BTP nappy so not really like the ittis i guess :lol: I use them as night nappies as i think they are really absorbant. :thumbup: I dont like the fit as much as i like the Blueberries but i'm def getting more.

Pretty much the ones i have are BTP and i think they are really good :lol:

cheers chick, is the fabric on the outside minky style? and are they slim fit?
im thinking of getting one to try as their quite expensive... i talked myself out of the new itti prints... just too much {sobs pathetically}

:lol: Yea i did too...

They arent that slim prob about the same as like blueberries but not as slim as the ittis IYKWIM :lol:

Yup they are minky on the outside :) They are really nice... i would just get one and see what you think. When i first got mine i didnt think it was that nice but now i've had it a while its really good and very useful and really soft all the way through. Only one thing is that they are slow to dry...I only noticed this when i had to hang dry them instead of putting them on the Aga :lol:

hmm i think we should have a cloth nappy review sub forum on here ya know lol

thanks chick very helpful :D you is a star :D

my one isnt working :cry: i love it so much but it always soaks right through, i read on the website that there was pul in it so surely it shouldnt be soaking through? it is working like a fitted for us atm, we have to put a wrap over which just spoils the gorgeousness of it :(

x

:| thats poo isnt it considering the price of them, how long do u get out of it before its soaking thru?

oh really Ellie? thats terrible....which one have you got?

the cupcake one, and it is soooo cute, i want to show it off but i cant cos of the stupid wrap, it soaks through quite quickly considering its bamboo, ive washed it about 5 more times since then (washed it 5 times before first use aswell) and i havent tried it yet

also have just picked it up off the maiden to take upstairs to use at her next nappy change and the topstitching has come off the front, so am gna have to bloody fix it aswell now :hissy:

x

I have the cupcake one too :happydance: I didnt find it leaks and i dont have any stitching problem :shrug:

I'd so be complaining (if you knew where :lol:)

maybe the person who paired u up can get in touch with ur secret santa and they can get in touch for ya?

that or contact them and tell them its a fault with the nappy

id deffo be complaining tho

i have some and find them very absorbant - i love them but only have a few as pricey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->