Cushie Tushie Inserts shrinking in wash?!

taylors-mummy

Reaction score
Whats that about?

I know I said we were going to use disposables while we got organised to move out our flat into our house but those new pretties were sniggering at me! :haha:

So last night I washed them all (with a colour catcher :winkwink:);

x3 cushie tushies
x2 BBOS
x1 Itti AIO
x1 Mini LaLa

- So am I right in thinking most of these inserts are bamboo or a partial bamboo/cotton mix?

WELL, my cushie ones seems to have shrunk! But the fleece hasn't on the opposite side SO it's gone a funny shape *sniffs* I've stretched it (okay, I'm really weak so I've *tried to stretch it) back into shape...

But also ALL the inserts seem to have gone really hard/rough? Anyway to soften them back up? :shrug:

AND lastly; how long will they take to dry? They've been on the airer since last night, and how do I know if they are dry because the AIO's have hidden boosters so how do I know they are dry whole way through?

Can I just chuck one in the tumbler so I can put it on him? Pretty Pleeeeaasseee :kiss: :cloud9: :blush: :haha:

My cushie inserts did the same, i stretch back out as best as i can, but it doesnt really bother me. Theyre still dong the job :)

natural fabrics do shrink when washed honey.
can't comment on the cushie tushies though as i haven't used them.

yeh mine shrunk a bit too, theyre still the same shape though, just the fleece is bigger than the bamboo now lol

if youre finding the nappies are crispy either use bold 2 in 1 or put them in the dryer for 10mins before you put them on him, should soften them up :)

x

I do use bold 2-in-1, and it's funny you say about the crispiness! because when I was stretching out the nappy itself it did make a rustling/crinkling sort of noise! I didn't know what it was though and I've not even used them yet! Only done a bloody prewash and a few rinses to boost absorbancy!

it might be the pul? :haha: i dont know tbh, its mainly my cotton ones that go crispy cos i dry on the airer too

x

oh and ive just noticed ur due aug 17th...thats when im supposedly due, except i know i am due a week earlier by the day we had sex (yes the one day :haha:)

x

oh and ive just noticed ur due aug 17th...thats when im supposedly due, except i know i am due a week earlier by the day we had sex (yes the one day :haha:)

x

Yes, but sperm can live for 7 days so technically the little eggy could have been fertilised up to 7days later - you never know - stranger things have happened :haha:

really, i thought it was 5? anyways am due on the 5th-10th LOL, no idea when in those days but at some point lol

x

That's the same as me ellie :)

Mine have done the same. It's a shame, because they're so expensive. The stitching on mine is shoddy too xx

mine all opened at the top, i had to restitch it all together lol, its fine now like, in fact i personally think its better lol, nothing else has broken on it but its not a good fit anyways

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->