custard????????

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
so i have been struggling for puddings to give Annabelle, she is now on 3 meals a day of different veg etcand fruit for puddings but i feel like its a tad boring giving her just fruit all the time but most of the pudding jars contain lactose unless they are just fruit purees.

i was thinking of custard, i bought a tub of powder which doesnt contain milk as you just add their milk to make it up and dont add any sugar.

she is lactose intolerant so i phoned the company to make sure and they said as long as made with own milk its ok but is she too young for custard?

if u think so when would u say would be ok

i was also thinking of rice pudding again made with rice and her formula and not adding sugar

please help girls

Lou
xxx

Elinor hateeees custard :( I started trying her on it from about 6 months on but she refuses it...even now when I thought shes that little bit older and so she might enjoy it :( but nopes. She don't like it.... not even with fruit mixed through or anything :(

Erin loves custard! I've only given it to her once but it went down a treat! I think what you said about making up your own but using formula sounds fine... at least that way you could be sure it wouldn't contain any lactose. Same with the rice pudding too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->