Custom made Superman/Batman Nappies (LOOK WHATS ARRIVED!!!!)

can you find out how much a onesize and large snap one would be please? interested in vhc, blue zoo and groovy guitar, depends on price though. I have to take Noah for a hospital appointment on monday afternoon though...

OS and large snap in which hun? in each of the ones you mentioned?

i think it would be best tp pm us all you pp address on a mass pm or something monday morning x

can you find out how much a onesize and large snap one would be please? interested in vhc, blue zoo and groovy guitar, depends on price though. I have to take Noah for a hospital appointment on monday afternoon though...

yes please hun, not sure which i'd want in what size, depends on price i guess, thankyou x

Yes I will do a mass PM monday morning to everyone with my paypal addy in.

Ive e-mailed her with regards to your request 4boys...I'm not going to be here now until sunday afternoon so will update you with prices then.

xx

yes please hun, not sure which i'd want in what size, depends on price i guess, thankyou x
She's e-mailed me back Hun and all cotton print os nappies are $33 and large side snaps $38.95 this is in Australian dollars so do a quick conversion to uk. I'm on my phone ATM so can't do it x

edit: $33 is £19.25 and $38.95 is £22.72 (plus p&p for each nappy)

OK, I have 11 nappies wanted....I am about to put the pm's together with payment details etc, is there anything any one else wants before I do?

Those wanting can you check I have your order right on the first post pls:flower:

Perfect for my order, thanks for doing this Jaq xxx

ok 11 nappies in total, PM's with paypal address sent to all who requested these fab nappies!

As soon as full payment is received for all nappies, I will send over the order!

YW retromum x

Sorry Jac i meant to PM you yesterday i'm going have to cancel my order cos my car boke down on saturday and i need save all my money to get it fixed.

I am ABSOLUTLY gutted

and if anyone cant get a good fit or anything i'll have 1st dibs and pay the total cost

x

Thanks girls.

3 have cancelled so it will make a little difference to the price, so when I have all the paid orders in I'll refund you all your bits. x

:cry: sorry Jac, i'm not allowed as its either the nappy or OHs phone bill :cry:

Im really sorry if that affects the other prices, i feel so bad :(

xx

LOL Lisa! Ok all paid for!

Due to some people dropping out Ive had to recalculate the shipping, it comes out at £4.29 each nappy instead of £4.07:wacko:

are you girls ok with me just adding the extra 22p onto your postage costs when they get to me? saves you all pp'ing 22p extra over?

Sounds perfect otherwise that will be a bit of a disappointing you've go funds! :haha:

Ok, all all paid over...

can I just double check everyone is ok with the wordings, colours of nappies as they can be changed to suit....ie, red on front and vice versa, writing above logo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->