Cute vid of Bethanie

T

Tilly

I know im biased but I think this is sweet lol

https://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/tilly206/?action=view&current=S6004051.flv

aww, thats adorable.
she beats that camera up dont she? you can hear her smack it! :rofl:
thats too cute. I cannot wait to hear our LO talking!!

thats adorable!! :( she speaks more than Rhys

:hi: aaaawwwww she is soooooooo cute!!!!! you have a gorgeous little girl!!! xx

what a perfect little girl:)

That is so so cute!!
The pig bit is the best! lol
She's adorable
xx

Thanks all :) Ellianna I love her pig impression, it's so adorable.. never fails to raise smiles when we go out as well shes such a tart lol.

I love the way she says pig "pug":rofl:

shes so clever :D u must be so proud x

Im very proud of her, she is speaking so much and is perfect (in my eyes anyways). Took her to see the paediatritian the other day and said she must say about 10 words, he said "well, we'll say it's 5" twat! lol.

Bethanie says, mummy, daddy, nanny, duck, pig, dog, woof, whats that (well kind of, she says more whas at? but she points so I know what shes saying, she also says yea and no no no - she says loads but there are so many people in here it's not surprising.

Not trying to compete by the way!!

i know hun, im sure theres a couple more he can say just cant think :rofl: he is behind with his speech, but im not worried, mentioned it to my health visitor, who said, its very common in the 2nd child of a family, cos the older child interprates for them, so they dont feel the need to speak! which id agree with, cos chloe seems to always know wot he means lol!

Yea they are all different. For example, Terrie kept posing videos of Rhys walking and stuff lol and id think omg whats up with Bethanie LOL, but they all develop at their own pace. Then she is in here saying he isn't speaking that much, it's funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->