cv help!!

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
omg what do i put on my cv?

"i fell pregnant straight after doing my gcses which i got a c-e. I have stayed at home for the past 4 years, doing nothing, being a housewife. The i fell pregnant again at 19. :shrug:"

jesus.:wacko::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

You have had no work experience?

If not, list your qualifications, and the list qualities, and make u an experience section.

If your not desperate for work then I would consider getting volunteer work of some sort and perhaps doing some qualifications.

If I am right in thinking, earlier you said you wanted to work night then call you local musing homes, many won't expect a cv and they will give you training. You will probably get nights quite easily. And keep trying, don't give up at one rejection.

You need to sell yourself, so start off with a personal statement what are your good qualities? Don't list your gcse just put which school you attended and that you sat however many exams so 10 for example. If you don't have any work experience you could try get some voluntary work? Even if it was just one day per week it's something to put down. You can do voluntary in all sectors and it's a really good starting point. My friend got pregnant at 16 and went back to college at about 19 to do a part time course she went on to do voluntary and now works for the local council in a well paid job. Just keep at it and remember it's tough out there now and not easy to get a job so don't be put down by the no's any interviews and great experience! Good luck! :)

Xxx

I have an art & design course I did in 2008 and ict and business in 2006

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back