Cycle 1- 1st 2WW. lf Buddy?

Phantom710

Momx1, Surrogate #2
Reaction score
Hey!

So this is my first cycle of TTC, and I'm on 7DPO right now. I have fairly irregular cycles. Lasting between 24-31 days, and changing every months. I also ovulate oddly as well.

January's Cycle: Ovulated on CD15
December: Ovulated on CD12
Novemer: Ovulated on CD 17

I've been taking PreNatal's since October, and I've also cut caffiene.

I think I'm showing sypmtoms but I'm not sure. I'm afraid they may be AF symptoms that I've never noticed before.

Anyone else have a similar story? i'd love to get a buddy.

10DPO 1st Schedules Testing- February 5th, 2011
14DPO Last Scheduled HPT- February 9th, 2011

come on :bfp:

I'm TTC#2 and i'm supposedly on CD1, so not exactly like you, but if you need a buddy...Here is one!:)

YAY thanks! anyone is welcome. Probably a dumb question, but you said "supposedly on cd1"? you're not sure?

Was waiting for AF to show up.She finally did last night. so now does that mean CD1 is today?
Still new to this...

it depends. if i start late the night before and it's not a full out FLOW, i usually will call it CD1 the next day. Now if start and it's already gushing than it's CD1

then i guess today is CD2.Aren't you supposed to be testing today???fingers Xed! you gonna get your :bfp: this month!!:hugs: Lots and lots of baby :dust:

took my test this am. I SEE TWO LINES. They're Both Pink, one is SUPER faint. hubby doesn't see it at all. One of my youtube subscribers sees it (maybe?) in my video. Everyone says Digtals don't detect as early as PoaS FRERs. SO I'll have to wait :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->