Cycle 1 of TTC#1! Looking for buddies

Lozzielaula

Mummy to Blair!
Reaction score
Hi there! :flower:

Just looking for a few more ladies to buddy up with during TTC, I'm 25 and OH is 33, we're TTC #1 and I am currently on CD13 of my first cycle off of BC.

xx

Hi. Me and OH ttc ttr 6 months. Could do with a buddy to chat to about things ��

Hello catscatscats2, nice to meet you! It would be lovely to have someone to chat too! I'll tell you a little bit more about myself. My OH and I have been together a year, and recently engaged. We've been WTT since October and just started TTC this month. I'm from Scotland, just turned 25, and I work full time as a social care officer and OH is a taxi driver. I live in a 1 bed flat, but we're hoping to move early to middle of next year into a house with 2 or 3 bedrooms. Depends how much we can get for a mortgage I suppose! We're planning on getting married on the 20th May 2017, and hoping that we'll have a little one of our own who can be there with us on the day.

I assume by your username you like cats? I have four myself, two are 4yr old sisters, one is 3 and hard of hearing, and one is 2 and completely deaf :haha:

Tell me a little about yourself, if you like. I'd pm you but I think you have to have posted so many times to be able to pm other users and I see that you are quite new to the site?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->