Cycle #3.. Already feeling defeated

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I need your advice especially ladies who have been trying for a long time. How do you do it?? I respect all of you for trying to conceive because it's not easy!!

As it says I'm on month 3 and tired of trying. I feel like we're doing something wrong or not doing enough. I just don't know..

We're not stressed about TTC it's quite relaxed but OH hasn't been able to ejaculate the past 2 times and now I'm getting stressed. In my fertile period now and really want to catch the eggy this month.

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance xx

He probably can't ejaculat as he's stressed. I would not tell him when you're ovulating, and make sure that you're having sex all through the month so that it doesn't just become "baby making" but still stays as intimate time for you two.

Alternatively you could do what we did after 3 years and buckets loads of tests and problems... We turkey basted!!! OH couldn't ejaculate in me but could from masturbation so we just.... Well I'm sure you can guess. Unconventional but it worked and got us round a whole host of problems and treatment that we were all ready for. Little one is now due in 3 weeks!!

I just wanna say, I feel you. We're on month 4 (well technically 5 but coudn't use the first cycle) and it already feels like an eternity. I've been checked through and everything was fine except my thyroid. I had to up my meds there a little bit. So I don't know, maybe that'll already help. We'll see.
My boyfriend said he wanted to get a check up but so far hasn't made an appointment. I really don't want to pressure him so I'll just sit and wait and see, if he does it or not.

I also thought about not telling him anymore, when my fertile days are. Just to take some pressure off of him as well.

Thanks for the reply ladies..

I don't think it's because of stress. He doesn't really know when I ovulate etc so not sure about that. He's not been very well the past couple days so maybe that's why. We're trying again tonight. Due to ovulate Monday and going to hope for the best x

M.knight - what did you use when Turkey basted? Might give that a try next time if OH can't ejaculate this month x

Hi ladies.

I need your advice especially ladies who have been trying for a long time. How do you do it?? I respect all of you for trying to conceive because it's not easy!!

As it says I'm on month 3 and tired of trying. I feel like we're doing something wrong or not doing enough. I just don't know..

We're not stressed about TTC it's quite relaxed but OH hasn't been able to ejaculate the past 2 times and now I'm getting stressed. In my fertile period now and really want to catch the eggy this month.

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance xx

Tell him you're ovulating "next week" and it's good to BD a few times (like maybe three or so) during that week so you can "clean out the old stuff" and then have all the sex you want. Of course, it will actually be your ovulation week, but he doesn't have to know that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->