Cycle buddies?? CD2

Sry it took me so long ladies it's been a long few days :). Wot a HUGE ass day but totally worth it.. Ok onto my appointment :) i was absolutely shitting myself i was nervous as anything, well i need not b wot a gorgeous FS. from the moment we entered her rooms she put us at ease. She answered all my questions nd believe u me i had a list lol. She was prepared to listen to all my suggestions nd then gave us her opinion. So our plan is, she gave us fermara which is happy to keep me on for 6 months nd then look at doing a IUI. She has high hopes that we won't need that. She also said she doesn't believe we need ivf :). She is going to send all my slips for u/s nd bloods on the fermara which is great. She is also more than prepared to do phone appointments with me nd will call me with all results also. We dnt need to c her again until the 6 months on fermara nd were still not pregnant tho Im sure we will b. Im sure there is things I've missed but ill write them done when i remember lol Im still buzzing from yesterday lol. Oh she also gave me a script for a drug they use for ivf patients nd it boost ur egg quality as well. Thank u for all ur well wishes ladies Im sure my bfp is only a month or 2 away.

hi chucks - massive hugs, it's prob the hardest hing to go through :hugs: xx they have done a complete MOT on me! they said everyhig is the right size and shape down there, and i've had all the other tests, sticky blood etc (the did 7 but was over a year ago and now I cant remember without looking back at my notes i made at the time - they also karyotyped me and dave to make sure we were compatible genetically and that came out fine aswell, so they just said that it might be one of those unlucky things! hate it when people say that :( so in one way that was good news but in another we still dont have answers which is heartbreaking at times - especially today as i got another bfn this morning :( but im 11dpo so staying positive :) my temps are still up so holding onto that with my fingernails! hehe I work in a gallery which has 2 baby mornings a week, it's one today and tobe honest i'm finding abit hard this morning seeing all these little cuties. xxx

Keep ur chin up sweetie ur :BFP: isn't far away....... GBH's Xxx

That's so fab Hun :) :) it sounds like she is a very positive doctor which is exactly what you need :) and she doesn't think you'll need ivf! I've got a lovely feeling you'll be seeing those 2 lines soon sweety woopwoop :) xx

Things have slowed down this end, my temp dropped below cover line this morning and a bfn - but it's ok, looking forward and to next month :) xxx

That's so fab Hun :) :) it sounds like she is a very positive doctor which is exactly what you need :) and she doesn't think you'll need ivf! I've got a lovely feeling you'll be seeing those 2 lines soon sweety woopwoop :) xx

Things have slowed down this end, my temp dropped below cover line this morning and a bfn - but it's ok, looking forward and to next month :) xxx

Thank u sweetie, she was so lovely nd far better than the last idiot I seen lol.
I am sure we will b successful in the nxt cpl of months.

:growlmad: to the :BFN: sweetie. Onwards nd upwards for nxt cycle. I have everything crossed for u. Xxxx

hey chucks - officially out now as af showed sat - :\ , but all good, with a new cycle comes new hope :) this month we'll be doing the 'sperm meets egg' plan again, it's abit of a marathon but worth it ;) also, got dave some pregnacare this month, up untill now he's just been taking a multi vitamin, so we'll be both on the hard core vits, hehe

kup on thigs your end sweetie xxx

hey chucks - officially out now as af showed sat - :\ , but all good, with a new cycle comes new hope :) this month we'll be doing the 'sperm meets egg' plan again, it's abit of a marathon but worth it ;) also, got dave some pregnacare this month, up untill now he's just been taking a multi vitamin, so we'll be both on the hard core vits, hehe

kup on thigs your end sweetie xxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am so sry sweetie. Love ur positive attitude tho nd FX for ur :BFP:.

Sending u loads of :dust:

I am good thank u sweetie, just plodding along :)

Hi ladies :) hope everyone is good :) im half way through this cycle now, got a positive opk today (cd 15) which was a shock because last 3 months it's been cd 19! Taking per-conception vitamins now so that might be it! Feeling positive :)

Any updates?? Xx

Hi ladies :) hope everyone is good :) im half way through this cycle now, got a positive opk today (cd 15) which was a shock because last 3 months it's been cd 19! Taking per-conception vitamins now so that might be it! Feeling positive :)

Any updates?? Xx

WWOOHHOOOO get busy girl :)

AF is due for me anywhere between tday (Sunday) nd Tuesday. I wish she would hurry up as I am super pumped for nxt cycle which is a medicated 1. My boods r killing me which I dnt normally get pre AF but I am chalking it up to pre af nd hormones lol.

Good luck sweetie Xx

Long time haven't seen you all ladies. Great you're doing that fine. I got my BFP on 13 dpo yesterday, faint but lovely sharp line. Just happened naturally, I didn't start Clomid this month. Baby dust on you, hope for all BFPs!!!

awww mahooosive congrats controni :) :) :) sending you lots of love and hugs for you and sticky bean :)

mta - ooo this cycle must be underway now, what cd are you?? crossing fingers, toes, legs and anything else thats bendy for you! hehe got a good feeling sweety ;)

im 6dpo now, and to be honest having a few symptoms i think! hope they're not phantum! my boobies are abit tender, this doesnt usually happen till much later, also (tmi sorry) botty burps a plenty! eating normal food so not quite sure where thats coming from! my temps shot up to 36.8 and holding, staying positive so happy and in a really good mood right now :) i have 1 frer which im only going to test on sunday 12th eek, deturmined to hold out this time! (i do have some digi 1st responce opk's left which will hopefully help me out when i need to pee on something hehe ..

big hugs xxxx

awww mahooosive congrats controni :) :) :) sending you lots of love and hugs for you and sticky bean :)

mta - ooo this cycle must be underway now, what cd are you?? crossing fingers, toes, legs and anything else thats bendy for you! hehe got a good feeling sweety ;)

im 6dpo now, and to be honest having a few symptoms i think! hope they're not phantum! my boobies are abit tender, this doesnt usually happen till much later, also (tmi sorry) botty burps a plenty! eating normal food so not quite sure where thats coming from! my temps shot up to 36.8 and holding, staying positive so happy and in a really good mood right now :) i have 1 frer which im only going to test on sunday 12th eek, deturmined to hold out this time! (i do have some digi 1st responce opk's left which will hopefully help me out when i need to pee on something hehe ..

big hugs xxxx

Good luck sweetie Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"