cycle buddy wanted af 15th feb

lovingkind

Reaction score
hello iam new to this im not sure what cycle day im on and was wondering if anyone could help me, my last af was 15th jan im every 32 days exactly, :hug:

hey i am also new to this but i have learned alot n the short time i have been here... my last af was the 14th of jan and that puts me at cd 15 so u are at cd 14.... quite close actually and i have a 32 day cycle myslef... if u like we can be buddies even tho we are a day apart

hello iam new to this im not sure what cycle day im on and was wondering if anyone could help me, my last af was 15th jan im every 32 days exactly, :hug:

Come and join us at https://www.babyandbump.com/cycle-buddies/73866-my-buddy.html

Most of us in there are due AF around Valentine's Day (14 Feb) or thereabouts. Oh, and by the way, a big welcome to Baby and Bump - hope you find everyone really friendly and helpful. Sending you lots of luck for a BFP soon xx

so what r u doing to help u ttc.... i am temping and useing opks and taken pg vitamins....how about urself??

hi its the first month that me and my bf are wanting to try but we havent used contraception for about 6 months and iv been hoping and nothing has happened yet, hes quite busy working and we dont live together so we dont get to bd often and that the right times for ovulation. Im taking folic acid but im not doing anything else at the mo just keeping fingers crossed. do you have any children already?

hey no i dont have ne kids yet.. me and the oh are 21 (22) soon we r engaged and from the us....we live together and we have been trying since this month but havent been protecting for the last year... i was in the same boat as u i was just hopen it would happen....but it hasnt so now its to actually trying

I have a 6 yr old darling daughter, im 25 and my partner is 40 some people may think hes too old for me but hes young for his age lol, and i dont know whether he might have a low count and thats why nothing has happened, i want it so much its hard to keep your mind off it, do you get that feeling? iam in the uk x

thats good... and i no what u mean it is very hard to keep ur mind off it... specially when it is sumtin that u want so bad... we want a baby so bad and we get nervous its been a year without protection and noting yet... and i get scared thinking sumtin is rong with one of us we are onli 21 why hasnt it happened yet... i hate thinking bout it but its hard not too( like u said) ....thats why we started taken it to the next level and tryng all kinds of things..and its bad wen ever we r in a store we always ctahc ourselves in the baby section looing and wishing...and then i get all sad.... im just not good to myself

:hugs: I really feel for you i can imagine how hard it is for you both.
I read that it can sometimes take a healthy couple over a year to fall pregant so id hang in there (i know its hard) i believe youll have your :bfp: soon. what is your name? im dawn. do you know much about the ovualtion testing strips? i bought some today for the first time i did one and there was a faint line. so are we both ovulating around the same time cos were due af a day apart arnt we? hope to hear from you soon :hug:

hey yea the faint line on the opk is a neg... it has to be pretty dark close to the c=second line on there to be a positive... Im Maranda... and i no i am hanging in ther as best i can... yea i should be ov in the next couple days.... just keep testin like 2 times a day and bd as much as possible so u make sure u can catch it...

ok thanks, its hard to get the bd in cos my bf is quite busy hes a landlord and has alot of houses so i dont see him every day/night, only mostly on the weekends and maybe in the week so i dont think i have much chance, but when i had my daughter it happened straight away in the first month so i dont know why it hasnt happened with my bf x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->