Cycle buddy wanted - CD2 11/01/09

Lol78

Reaction score
Has anyone out there just had the wicked :witch: arrive and want to be cycle buddies?
AF appeared 10th Jan :hissy:.
I could kind of do with someone to :rofl: and :cry: with who is going through the same thing at around the same time.
My cycle is 28 days (although occasionally 29 just to really test me!).

TTC#1, cycle 9 and beginning to think it will never happen!

I'm about 10 days ahead of you but if you really want a buddy, I'm here!!!

Hi Nikki
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure what to write now, but it's good to know there's someone out there listening!
What's the weather like in Florida? I bet it's a bit warmer than here!
I really never thought I'd become this obsessed wth TTC - I can't believe how much I think about it. I'm sure it's not going to help though, all this obsessing!

I will join!! I am CD 5 today, :witch: showed her ugly face Jan 8th. I was so sure I was preggo, but looks like I wasn't!

My cycles are usually 28-29 days. TTC#2 Cycle #25 all together (not in a row) this is cycle # 6 this time around. And I too feel like it may never happen. But I am up for the challange again....I think....

:hugs:

Hey ladies! I'm glad to have buddies! This cycle has seemed longer than most...not sure why. The weather in FL??? Right now I think its in the 60's and its raining...my Diesel isn't too happy about that, lol.

On the cycle front...I had a nice dip on my chart today...and my OPK looks positive to me...so I should be O'ing in the next day or so. I really hope this is my cycle (yours too!)...all these BFN's are getting pretty depressing. How many cycles have you ladies been trying?

I'm a day behind you, CD1 was Jan 11th, but I'd love to join in

Can I join too? CD1 for me was Monday 12th January and my cycles are around 28 - 30 days, sometimes more!

This is my 4th month of properly ttc but I've been off BCP for nearly 1 1/2 years in total, just hoping something would happen without any luck. Only started using OPK's 4 months ago and only found my surge twice out of that :cry: Anyway getting the hang of it now and used preseed for the first time last month.

I thought I could have been pregnant this month too and am quite upset about it really, but not showing it to anyone. No-one knows we are ttc except one friend and she is too.

I should O around end of this month, so here's hoping it falls on a weekend so we can get some :sex: in.

Nik54545, my OH and I love Florida. How lucky are you to actually live there, I'm so jealous!!! Just hearing that you live there has got me all excited and I want to go back!!!

:hugs:everyone and here's hoping we all get our :BPF:

Hey girls, it's nice to know there is a crowd of us.
I also feel this month is going so slow (and i'm only CD5).
I think it's because I'm charting temp and on here alot so i'm really aware of CD I am on. Usually it's just a case of knowing when AF is, guestimating fertile time then the dreaded 2ww before the :witch: shows her ugly face again.

But NOT this month! With all the good vibes on here, i think we are going to have some :bfp:'s this time round.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed. x

Welcome xelatib!!!!

Evie, what parts of Florida have you visited before??? Id love to travel more. OPK's took a little for me to get used to when I started using them a while back...Sometimes I still have an issue telling whether its positive or not, lol, and I have to ask SO for help. You'll get the hang of it quickly!

Lol78, it is very nice to be a part of a little crowd! Even though I am a bit farther ahead of you guys (CD16 for me today) I'm glad I can still be here with you all. I'm shy, lol, and was proud of myself for butting in and saying, HEY! I'll be your buddy!, lol. Thi cycle has seemed to go rather slow. I wish it would speed up.

AFM, I had a pretty big temp jump today and expect to get to my crosshairs on FF tomorrow which will officially put me 3 or 4 days past O. I think I O'd on CD 14 but SO and I had a bit of a disagreement and didn't BD that night. We did BD the night before and then the afternoon and night after so my fingers are crossed. I wish us all much luck! Chat with you girls a little later!!!

Welcome xelatib!!!!

Evie, what parts of Florida have you visited before??? Id love to travel more. OPK's took a little for me to get used to when I started using them a while back...Sometimes I still have an issue telling whether its positive or not, lol, and I have to ask SO for help. You'll get the hang of it quickly!

Hi Nik,

We've been 4 times so been to a couple of different places. Orlando/Kissimmee (obviously), Clermont, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Naples, Key West and last time we went to Homosassa which was lovely and peaceful. Hoped to get a :bfp: when we were out there but the timing was all wrong.

I'm getting the hang of OPK's now as I have the IC. I initially used CBdigi's and it got a tad expensive. I have POAS as much as I need to now with IC's which is great.

Yes, you are a little ahead of us at CD16 but here's hoping your be our first :bfp: in this thread. Good luck!!!

LOL...you've been to more places in Florida than I have and I've lived here my whole life! I'm glad that you like our state! I like it most days myself, lol. I'm near Daytona Beach. I actually work in a hotel right on the ocean!

LOL...I'm a bit of a POAS addict myself! It can get pricey.

Yes, I hope to be the first but definitely not the only!

LOL...you've been to more places in Florida than I have and I've lived here my whole life! I'm glad that you like our state! I like it most days myself, lol. I'm near Daytona Beach. I actually work in a hotel right on the ocean!

LOL...I'm a bit of a POAS addict myself! It can get pricey.

Yes, I hope to be the first but definitely not the only!

Sorry, we've been there too and went round the track in a Nascar! It was really scary but great experience.

Take care and you will be the first, be positive!!! and we'll all follow behind with our :bfp:

Wow! I've never even done that, lol. My SO is a huge Nascar fan though so its odd that we haven't done it, lol.

hi im the same as u witch appeared on 10th been trying 4 3 months this will be 4th been having 25-26 day cycles ill b ur buddy be nice 2 go though it with someone good luckxxxx

Good morning lovely ladies!!! How is everyone coming along this cycle??? I am officially 3 DPO so thats a whole new stressor, lol. I hope you guys have a great day! I have to get ready for work but will pop in throughout the day!

Hi Nikki,

I'm doing okay today, just finished a fully day at my office job and also just finished off two clients at my home beauty salon. Someone has just got a lovely spray tan and is going on her holidays!

Only on CD5, so :witch: still here and probably for the weekend..boo! Seems an age away until O time.

Everyone have a great weekend and speak next week no doubt!

:hug:

Good morning ladies...hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

Hi Nikki,

Had a nice relaxing weekend off work. Got haircut, had lunch with friends and took my two dogs for a walk on Sunday. Now back to work with a bang. Couldn't be bothered at all!

How about you? Tell us what you did in sunny florida. Weather in Scotland was terrible, rainy and very cold. Today we even had snow but it didn't lie, well not down here but the hills are white.

What's everyone else up too? All have been very quiet on this buddie thread!

We had some pretty chilly weather this past weekend. So I spent most of my time inside playing fetch with Diesel or putzing around on Pogo. Sunday I did take him to Petsmart to see his trainer and sign him up for intermediate obedience class. That was fun. He weighed in at 83.7 pounds at 7 months old!

How is this cycle going for you? I have exactly one week before my test/AF arrival date. I wish it would just fly by so I would know one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->