Cycle buddy wanted - CD2 11/01/09

Hi everyone, how is everyone doing?

Nikkie your on 9DPO! wow not long now. How are you feeling any symptoms of any sort yet?

I finally got rid of the :witch:, the longest she's been here for a while (10 days). I usually start POAS at that point but I'm going to hang off until CD15 as I usually O around CD17-20.

Nearly weekend again, anyone up to anything exciting.

Booked tickets to go and see Jimmy Carr in June which is ages away. Here hoping I have my :bfp: at least before then!

Read the thread about lengthening your LP and mine is only 9/10 days so I'm going to start taking B50 (if it ever arrives in the post) and see if this helps me.

Hope to hear from everyone else soon!

Wow...I've been a slacker! My temps are still up...tomorrow will be a big day for me. I really hope it goes up.

Jimmy Carr sounds fun! I hope you have your BFP before then too!!!

I have been taking Vitamin B-Complex in hopes of lengthening my luteal phase...I've noticed a day or two more on mine.

How was your weekend???

Hi Everyone! lol! Only seems like me and Nikki on this thread!

Wow Nikki, big day 12DPO! Fingers crossed that your temp rises. Do you have a link to FF?

Weekend has been busy so far, but hopefully doing something with OH today, but again its raining. So no doubt out with the doggies to get wet later today.

I think I've got the starts of a cold. A friend was round yesterday with a sniffling cold and now I've got a sore throat, lovely!

Take care and get update from you soon!

Hi there,
I'm still here. It's good to hear how you are getting on.
Wallie, hope you are not getting a cold - I HATE that!! Especially this winter, they seem to have been particularly nasty - sorry, probably not the best thing to say!
Nikki, very exciting. I'm looking forward to hearing news from you soon.

I'm 3 dpo. I'm glad to see a rise cos I've never charted temps before.

Hey there guys! Yes I have a FF link...I added it to my siggy.

Evie - Sorry that you seem to be getting a cold. Those are never any fun. Make sure that if you are out in the rain with the puppers later, you try to stay warm so that it doesn't turn into something worse.

LOL78 - Yay for being 3DPO!!!! WooHoo!!!! Thats always exciting! Finger and toes crossed for you!!!

AFM - My temp dropped a little but not significantly...I'm now nervous waiting for tomorrow, lol. I disarded yesterdays temp because I woke late...not sure if I should have done that but I did it anyhow. I'm going to be so heartbroken if AF arrives...I think mainly because I was so darned optimistic this month...it does a number on you. I feel....normal, lol. I want to feel something different!!!

Hi Girls!
Thanks for posting on my journal Wallie - I was looking for your journal and saw this thread on your post list.
Can I join in?
I'm on CD 15 today and pretty sure I OVd last night - just need to opk test again later to be sure. Here starts that long old 2 week wait xxxx

Of course you can join in Cazd! All new ttc's welcome!!

I love your avatar by the way, just reminds me of my two!

Hiya - that pic was taken on the break of the winter solstice - looking out over Kent.
Had a bit of a pagan phase but lost the momentum when my broody switch flicked.
Now all I can think about is babies!
well... nearly... its a new moon tonight and that'd tie in quite nicely with the possible start of my little eggs journey.

Wallie - I'll find your journal in a mo - but did I read it right - your last AF was 10 days long?!

Yes, :witch: was with me for a whole 10 days! I never thought she'd leave! Normally I'm 6-7 days. Just as well I don't O early on in cycle.

A link to my journal is now on my signature.

I'll put some photos of my two collies in my album. Well I think I should have one.. off to have a look.

Can I join ladies?

:witch: came on the 11th of January. I've just joined the V-day testers group! :D YAHOOOOOOO
:)
I'm on CD 17...think I just had ov either yesterday or today! WOOHOO
Bring on that Valentine's :bfp:!!! :)

Can I join ladies?

:witch: came on the 11th of January. I've just joined the V-day testers group! :D YAHOOOOOOO
:)
I'm on CD 17...think I just had ov either yesterday or today! WOOHOO
Bring on that Valentine's :bfp:!!! :)

Of course you can - the more the merrier!

Welcome krockwell!

Well ladies, I'm officially out of the running this cycle...Time to get over it and move onto the next. Ugh...I had such high hopes for this cycle.

Awh Nikki, sorry about that. Onwards and upwards though! Roll on next cycle for you!

Yes Ma'am. Waiting for my book to come in. Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. I'm excited to get it!

Got my OPK positive on CD19 so I probably ovulated on CD20 . Managed to :sex: on CD16, CD18, CD19 & CD20 so I've got my fingers crossed for this month and hope to get my October baby.

I always have sore @@'s just before AF but I never realised they started being sore so soon, as they are sore today. Not overly sore, but they are when you poke them, lol!

How is everyone else getting on?

Hey there lady! Yay for a positive OPK! Thats awesome! Your BD timing seems great! Good luck!!!

Matt and I have decided to put off TTC atleast until August. We are getting married on October 24th and I have enough stress going on. Sooo...thats where I stand at the moment. Have a great rest of the week!

Hey there lady! Yay for a positive OPK! Thats awesome! Your BD timing seems great! Good luck!!!

Matt and I have decided to put off TTC atleast until August. We are getting married on October 24th and I have enough stress going on. Sooo...thats where I stand at the moment. Have a great rest of the week!

Thanks Nikki! I have all my fingers and toes crossed as if I don't get a :bfp: this cycle or next 2 we are also giving up until July/August time. Ideally I would want to be pregnant and due around May 2010 time but this TTC lark is quite difficult! The only reason I want to be due in May 2010 really is so that I have the summer off, lol! Not that we have much of one but I don't want to be stuck in the house all day over winter with a baby on materity leave. Sorry, I am being selfish and silly, I just want a baby....:baby:

Good luck for the wedding which is a day before by birthday - yeh! Where are you getting married?

I'm out! :witch: got me this morning. Good luck Wallie and have a fab wedding nik!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->