cycle confusion!

Carolina

Reaction score
I am a poas addict! I just put the info i had recorded for my last 3 months into fertility friend and realised that my cycles range between 28 and 32 days so ive been testing way too early! But at least maybe theres hope because i kept getiing negatives and that was getting me down! If i dont get a bfp this month im gona get ovulater predictor next month! (its only my first month ttc and its all a bit confusing!)

Another ques cm- when i have it its always white/creamy or white yellow or white but never transparent. Could that mean im not ovulating at all!?

Another ques cm- when i have it its always white/creamy or white yellow or white but never transparent. Could that mean im not ovulating at all!?

No not at all - The colour isn't really an indication of impending ovulation or fertile quality, rather consistency is what you need to be watching. Generally the wetter most like egg white, the more fertile your CM is and the closer you are to ovulation.

there are a couple of days were thers more of it i assume thats what the 'wetter' means. Ive had quite a bit the last couple of days and loads today. Ive had nausea for about 3 days now it calms down a bit when i eat and ive had a metal taste in my mouth and a headache today. I feel exhausted and keep waking up early because i feel sick and i threw up last night. Ive had lower back ache, been eating more than normal and had a twingy pulling sensation in my lower left side a couple of days ago so im hoping for a bfp...either that or im sick lol!:dohh:

Good luck! Those symptoms does sound promising. Hoping you get a BFP!!!

good luck for your BFP hun keep us updated xxx

Good luck
Hope you get a BFP :dust:

Sinead

Good luck getting your BFP this month!

thanks guys! ill keep u updated but im feeling less insane today. ive only had a bit of naseau today so ive calmed down and dont 'feel' as pregnant as i did. i think the thing that wud upset me the most if i get af is that ill feel like an idiot for thinking i was pregnant! but now thinking more rational....still hoping though!

hi guys!
ive had weird mild cramps today but it feels like pulling at the top corners or sides of my uterus. its different to the cramps i would normally get which are always severe! I just hope its not af coming and its implantation! With my cycles ranging from 28-32 days its hards to tell when i could test accurately. Hope i havnt got my hopes up for nothing!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->