Cycle Day 11...who's with me??

Readyfortwo

Reaction score
Hi all! Looking for a cycle buddy. New to the site and and to paying attention to my cycle. I've always kept track of periods but not ovulation.
I'm currently on cycle day 11 of a 26-28 day cycle. I think I ovulate between day 10 and 14. Not 100% sure though. Hoping to take a test around October 8th. This is our 2nd month of trying again. (Took a break over the summer, now back at it!) thought it would be fun to have someone to keep track with!!

Hey!! Cd12 here. We have the same cycle. Would love to buddy with you. This is cycle 17 for me. :( I am probably out this month because my fiance is supposed to be having a sa Thursday so no bd all week and this is my fertile week.

Hi! So glad to have a buddy! We are trying to conceive number 2. Our first is 8, so it's been awhile! We tried from January to June and then gave it a break over the summer. Glad to have someone to chat with.

I am ttc my 3rd but my fiances 1st and it isnt going well needless to say. Glad to have a buddy also. Do you think you have ovulated yet?

I think I am going to soon or have already. I might try OPKS next month. Right now I just use period tracker, so I'm just guessing. I'm new to tracking ovulation so not quite sure what I'm doing!

Without opks or temping you wont know when you ovulate, the apps can be very very wrong, if i followed those i would be out by about 5 days or so!

Do you track ovulation and if so how? Are opks pretty accurate? I'm fairly new to "trying." My first we didn't even think about how long it would take but this time I am much more aware. If it doesn't happen this month I will track. Have you tried tracking temps? It's all kind of confusing!!

I just go by the app. Sometimes I use opks but sometimes I am fed up and try to be more relaxed. I haven't temped and dont think I will. My cycles are regular so I see no reason that I wouldn't be ovulating.

Opks just show that you have had an lh surge but won't tell you if you have or will ovulate. Just that your body is getting ready to.

I'm on day 11 today :) I am trialing a clearblue dual hormone monitor at the moment, it tells me that today is my first day of peak fertility!

Very excited to be ttc #2 as DS is 6 in Feb so it is definitely time now

Thanks for the info! I should be ovulating soon if I haven't already. We BD 2 nights in a row, took a break last night and now will prob do it every other day till I can test. Not in the 2 week wait yet but close!

How does the hormone monitor work? I've never heard of that. Next month I will keep better track of ovulation.

Hi all! Looking for a cycle buddy. New to the site and and to paying attention to my cycle. I've always kept track of periods but not ovulation.
I'm currently on cycle day 11 of a 26-28 day cycle. I think I ovulate between day 10 and 14. Not 100% sure though. Hoping to take a test around October 8th. This is our 2nd month of trying again. (Took a break over the summer, now back at it!) thought it would be fun to have someone to keep track with!!

Hello, I'm going to join you. We are exactly on the same cycle day with the same cycle length. I am trying for no.2, but I have been using an OPK and I got a smiley face this am. Bd'd yesterday & today. I tested with my OPK this evening and the smiley face is gone already!

Glad to have someone to talk to through this crazy process! We are also trying for number 2. We BD on the 20th and 21st and will again tonight. Trying to stay relaxed but I'm always anxious about it!!

Hi Ladies,

I'd love to join you all if that's ok. :) This is our 1st cycle trying for #2. DD turns 2 next month.

CD 10 for me today and just took a digital OPK an hour ago, which was negative. I have 28/29 day cycles. I had a +OPK on CD 10 w/ DD, so I think I tend to ovulate a bit on the early side.

DH and I BD'd on Sunday 9/21 and took last night off. Not sure if we should BD tonight or wait for +OPK. Any of you veteran OPKers have some advice? It took us 5 months to conceive DD and the 5th cycle was the first time we used an OPK, so that's still new to me.

Would love input if anyone has advice. Good luck to all of you this cycle! :)

Hi Ladies,

I'd love to join you all if that's ok. :) This is our 1st cycle trying for #2. DD turns 2 next month.

CD 10 for me today and just took a digital OPK an hour ago, which was negative. I have 28/29 day cycles. I had a +OPK on CD 10 w/ DD, so I think I tend to ovulate a bit on the early side.

DH and I BD'd on Sunday 9/21 and took last night off. Not sure if we should BD tonight or wait for +OPK. Any of you veteran OPKers have some advice? It took us 5 months to conceive DD and the 5th cycle was the first time we used an OPK, so that's still new to me.

Would love input if anyone has advice. Good luck to all of you this cycle! :)

Hi there! I start BD cd8 or cd10 usually every other day then when I get a positive OPK I do three days in a row. I think that is actually the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan). Or my OB just told me to forget the opk's lol and BD CD12 every other day until CD24 or somewhere around there.

I have the same cycles as you and some months I use them and some I don't. This is cycle 17 for me so I am trying to relax a bit. GL to you!!

Welcome! Glad we have a few cycle buddies! I'm on cycle day 12. We did the BD on the 20th and 21st, took yesterday off and did it again today. I think I ovulate between day 10 and 14. I had ovulation pains on the 20th. Only time will tell. I am also trying to stay relaxed. I haven't tracked ovulation before but will next month. (If it doesn't happen this month :)
I'm going to start testing the 7th or 8th of October.

Cd13 today. In case any of you dont get ewcm the mucinex definitely works. I tried it this month and I noticed I was really watery/mucousy during the day. Fx it gets me a bfp next month. Sa is on Thursday. Wish us luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->