Cycle Day 11...who's with me??

Do you take the mucinex everyday? As the bottle says? I def do not have much CM!

I started it on CD9. Took 200mgs three times a day. Take it until the day after o.

Make sure its the one with guanefenesin as the ONLY active ingredient. I got the off brand at dollar general for $2.

Cycle day 13....almost in the TTW! Have some slight pain in my left side this morning. Could be ovulation pain? Here's hoping!!

Ready. I had some also this morning. Also stupid me gave into my fiance last night and well guess what, now I a sure I need to reschedule the sa that we were supposed to do tomorrow

I'm pretty sure I ovulated last night, I got my usual mittelschmerz. So I think I may be in the two week wait especially as AF is due on 8/9th October.

Loads of o pains today. Weird thing is that they are not on any particular side just kimd of all over with some sharp pains on my right side.

I have kind of felt the same way today. It's kind of funny for me, seems like I notice every slight change when we are trying. Could be all in my head!
We can symptom spot the TTW together!

Lol. I am calling tomorrow 1 dpo. Opk is negative this evening as well

Hi ladies!

CD 12 here. DH and I BD'd last night and plan to again tonight and tomorrow. Still getting negative OPKs as of yesterday evening. We'll see what this afternoon's test says. I was starting to see some progression toward EWCM (not quite there, but definitely headed in that direction yesterday) but now that we BD'd last night (and used Pre Seed) it's really hard to know what's what!

I've been feeling O symptoms for the past 3-4 days. I had a +OPK on CD 10 when we conceived DD, so I guess I'm a little bummed that I haven't gotten a + yet. :(

I've been testing at 2pm and again at 9pm every day and I always make sure to restrict my fluids and hold it for 4 hours beforehand. It's CD 12 of a 28/29 day cycle, so we'll see....

Hope everyone is well. Sending positive thoughts for anyone in the TWW :dust:

Quick update... just got my +OPK! :) Good luck to everyone else waiting for O and those in the TWW!

I am cycle day 13 and saying tomorrow is 1dpo. I think I have ovulated. I think..
I don't have much cm. Next month I will temp. Hopefully won't have too!! Good luck!

I am cycle day 13 and saying tomorrow is 1dpo. I think I have ovulated. I think..
I don't have much cm. Next month I will temp. Hopefully won't have too!! Good luck!

Actually cycle day 14. Was typing too fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->