Cycle day 110 today and losing my mind

Laurabub84

Reaction score
So back in March I had a long cycle but ovulated on cycle day 54. Got my bfp at 9dpo and was obviously over the moon. But as the days went on my line didn't get any darker and a week later I started bleeding. I was devastated and scared that I would end up having another long cycle and have that long wait to ovulate again. Now I've gone double that time and still nothing whatsoever. No period and no signs of it coming and my temperatures are really low. This morning was 35.38'c. Never have I had one that low. I've had bloods done twice in this time and all normal and had an ultrasound done the week after my chemical which showed some cysts on my overies. My right more than my left. But because my bloods have come back normal they've not actually said its pcos. I'm now waiting for a letter for an appointment to see a gynaecologist. I'm so frustrated and down and angry with my body that it's not doing what it's suppose to. Decided to put this on here with the long shot that anyone's been through something similar so I can talk to someone who knows how I'm feeling right now. It's been 3 and a half months with nothing happening. I just don't know what to do with myself.

Before my cancer surgery, I had the same. Either no cycle that was super long or bleeding non stop forever. Im NOT saying you have cancer, that was my circumstance.

It was a pita. Provera helped a little.

I have no experiences of this at all but didn’t want to read and run. Just wanted to say big hugs and hope you get things sorted somehow..... xx

I feel for you hun, I’m so frustrated myself... I’m not quite as far off but I’m on CD 28 and have still yet to ovulate!!!! ](*,) I was sick last month so I ovulated late, but not this late. This is the longest wait for O I’ve ever had and my opks aren’t even close to being positive. I suspect I haven’t made a full recovery from last month which is why this is happening, but my weight has also been fluctuating quite a bit, so IDK.

Maybe you can try asking your gyno for metformin. It can really help your ovulation, especially if you do have PCOS. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->