Cycle day 22 9dpo?

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
OK so I have been feeling really strange this week bloating.constipation. needle feelings in uterus.back ache I have just felt pregnant this is only my first month trying after having copper coil removed I have drove myself daft thinking I have all sorts of problems including cancer uti I have been resting since yesterday and have had negative results do you think it's too early or am I out this time ?

your not out till af shows good luck

Thank you only the 5 days to go I have a clear blue but I don't want to be disappointed

Hi. Can I join? I am on 9dpo today
Need tww buddies.

9 dpo is super early. Wait another day or 2 to retest. My last pregnancy I had a neg test at 9.5dpo. At 10.5 dpo is was positive. I right there with you on the needle like feelings in my uterus. I am 8-9 dpo today and have been feeling the twinges for about 3 days here and there. Could be nothing, but am hopeful its a good sign. I am going to test in 2 more days

Yay cycle buddies thanks for replying I was going to test today but I went to the toilet at 4am and forgot so I didn't do one might do one later or tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->