Cycle day 50 and bfn so confused need advice!

lovebug91

Reaction score
This is my first time on this so bare with me. I am 24 years old and my husband and I have been married for almost five years. We haven't ever used any form of protection because I thought I couldn't get pregnant due to my endo. I did get pregnant two years ago and I couldn't believe it! It ended in miscarriage tho :(. We have been ttc on and off ever since with no luck and these past few months I have stopped using the ovulation kits because it was getting to depressing. But now I am just so confused because I am on cycle day 50 and still no af. I track my periods on my tracker app and they have ranged between 35-41 days all year. I usually know my period is about to start because a week before hand I get sore breasts. I never did which confused me. My expected period day came and went and I didn't get sore breasts. But now my breasts are tender and have been for about a week. Thats the only symptom I have other than I have a really bad yeast infection for some reason. Ive taken a few hpt on all have been bfn. Also my face has been breaking out. I guess these could all be signs of my period but why hasnt it came? Anybody else have a similar situation? I might also note I am on an anxiety medication but Ive been on that for years. I did start taking a diet pill prescribed by my doctor a few weeks ago to help me lose a few pounds. Its called phentermine.

The only time my period was in the 40-60 day range was due to a cyst. I would get a full blood work up and ask for an ultrasound. They usually wait until 90 days, but if you are persistent then they should accomadate you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->